Back From The Majesty, Wow!!!!!!!!

It was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!:D :D

I have plenty to tell you guys and lots of great pictures to show you.

I will be writing my review soon and uploading my photos, stay tuned!!

Louise

2nd opinion will arrive 13 days later!

I agree with Jamaica71594, Majesty is a beautiful ship and we had a great time on her as well.

I also hope to be doing a review of our cruise shortly as well. Need to get some sleep first, last night was a killer.

I agree MNCruiser! I had a rough night as well! Up late at the Battle of the Sexes contest in Boleros, which was hilarious and then stayed awhile to listen to the latin band. I got up way too early this morning for embarkation, which was very well organized, but I am tired now!

I agree MNCruiser! I had a rough night as well! Up late at the Battle of the Sexes contest in Boleros, which was hilarious and then stayed awhile to listen to the latin band. I got up way too early this morning for embarkation, which was very well organized, but I am tired now!

Jamaica, I was the Team captain for the guys in the balloon popping contest at the end.... I did get to see a little of the girls trying to pop their final balloon..... priceless.....

After Battle of the Sexes, we went over to the Quest and watched the whole thing.... That was what made it late for us since we didn't pack earlier in the day... by the time it was all said and done... 1:00 AM showed up on our watches.

Jamaica, I was the Team captain for the guys in the balloon popping contest at the end.... I did get to see a little of the girls trying to pop their final balloon..... priceless.....

After Battle of the Sexes, we went over to the Quest and watched the whole thing.... That was what made it late for us since we didn't pack earlier in the day... by the time it was all said and done... 1:00 AM showed up on our watches.

I remember you!!!:) That was soooo funny!! especially at the end. The guys were just not doing good, except the airplane contest, and the cruise director showed no sympathy!!:rolleyes: I heard the Quest game is an adult scavenger hunt:eek:

We were on the Majesty yesterday too, we had a great time!!

The food in the main dining room is okay, not as good as the Brilliance, but not terrible either. The staff really tries hard to make the best of your vacation. But I do have to say that the bedrooms are the smallest I have encountered, I think in any ship ever before. I know she is older, and that is probably why. But they did a great job renovating her, she looks in very good shape.

We loved Coco Cay and the comedian the first night was hilarious!!

Was Coco warm this week?

Coco Cay was fantastic this past week. You really couldn't have asked for a better day. I was surprised at how far out Majesty had to anchor and tender in to get to the island though.

The food in the main dining room is okay, not as good as the Brilliance, but not terrible either. The staff really tries hard to make the best of your vacation. But I do have to say that the bedrooms are the smallest I have encountered, I think in any ship ever before. I know she is older, and that is probably why. But they did a great job renovating her, she looks in very good shape.

Florida_Cruisers, is that picture of your son from this past week? He is cute in that outfit.

Im looking forward to Cococay and relaxing by the beach. My Ipod and a beach chair and a good drink.....that is the life.

All the pics I see are so beautiful of Cococay. No doubt the best souvenior we will have from this trip will be the pics and memories.

Im looking forward to Cococay and relaxing by the beach. My Ipod and a beach chair and a good drink.....that is the life.

All the pics I see are so beautiful of Cococay. No doubt the best souvenior we will have from this trip will be the pics and memories.

Have a great trip! I am soooo jealous, and I just got back;)

You will love CoCoCay!!!!!

Make sure you lounge in one of the many hammocks hidden around too, they are great and many are tucked away for privacy!

Jaimaica how long before you book your next cruise??? LOL I know Im going to like it so much that Im going to get addicted.

Its funny that you ask! I am thinking about that right now! I will be calling my TA on Monday to book the same ship and ports of call for late April or early May 2008. I am either going Solo or try and get one of my friends to go. If not, I will be going alone, thats how much I enjoyed it!

That is funny! My uncle is getting married on the boat that is what started our decision to go on this trip. Im very glad we decided to go.

A question about Cococay....did you rent a beachmat or see other use them alot (the ones that float in the water) I have been tossing back and forth about getting them

I love a good comedian, so I'll check the compass for it. I enjoyed the 2 formal nights on my 7 day even though I hate wearing a tie, but for this short get away I'm considering leaving any formal wear behind to travel light. IF the menu looks good maybe we will show up in smart casual attire. Looking at Mommabean's photos I don't think I will be out of place. Maybe that decision will be made after seeing who our table mates are :) I'm really glad to hear there was a Quest, We missed it on our first cruise. Battle of the Sexes? I hope that is on a 3 day, just read that here.

For those of you on this cruise, be sure to say hi, this is my wife and I. I plan on taking this shirt with me on the cruise, so late at night I'll be on my way to the hot tub wearing it.

arrivalusvi.jpg

That is funny! My uncle is getting married on the boat that is what started our decision to go on this trip. Im very glad we decided to go.

A question about Cococay....did you rent a beachmat or see other use them alot (the ones that float in the water) I have been tossing back and forth about getting them

I did see a few of them in the water, not many, but that was early in the day, so maybe there were more using them in the afternoon. The few I did see looked very relaxing.

Archived