Orville Taylor or Marva Shaw

beaches3

When are you going in December, how many are traveling with you and are you planning on booking with Marva.

I have been talking with Marva and we will be having her. If I want to add people I can. She said we have to be to her asap after we dock. Has to be within an hour so we can get to Dunn's Falls before the rush.

We will be in Ocho Rios on Dec. 18th on Carnival, Freedom.

When are you there?? We would like to do a trip with Marva..

We will be in Ocho Rios on Dec. 18th on Carnival, Freedom.

When are you there?? We would like to do a trip with Marva..

DW and I and our friends from the UK are going on a 'private' tour with Marva on December 18th.. :p Highly recommended, and she has been very responsive to our requests...

She has her son and two other guides who work for her, so I'm sure she will be able to accomodate you..:) The Freedom is the only ship in Ocho Rios that day.. If you e-mail her, let her know that Dave B. said "HI", and will see you on the 18th..:D

You can e-mail me, and I'll relay pricing that she gave me, if you'd like..

Her website is knowjamaica dot com..;)

Have you spoke with Marva this week? I ask because I sent her email almost a week ago and still have not heard back. I've heard so many good things about her, but am getting discouraged by not getting a reply.

:(

Sadly just another example of the patchy service she provides i'm afraid. it can't all be a fault on our sides.

Sadly just another example of the patchy service she provides i'm afraid. it can't all be a fault on our sides.
Marva e-mailed me on Tuesday and Thursday, in response to an issue I had..:D

Couldn't be more timely or courteous... So far, I've received responses within a day or two of any ? I sent..:p Must be a fluke..:rolleyes:

Marva e-mailed me on Tuesday and Thursday, in response to an issue I had..:D

Couldn't be more timely or courteous... So far, I've received responses within a day or two of any ? I sent..:p Must be a fluke..:rolleyes:

It's easy to be flippant about it but as someone who runs his own business I don't think she treats some of her potential customers very well. if I can't help a customer I inform them promptly I don't just ignore them.

Archived