Hmmm...anyone seeing those funky timing of the posts again?

Lois R

Lois,

Thank you ... and I appreciate the problem. I have found it very annoying too. But, when I scroll to the bottom and see the last post on the thread I realize that it's just someone voting that has bumped the thread to the top and updated the date-time stamp. I've figured out what's going on and I go on.

:)

Serendipity - What's an hour between friends. :D .....I believe you mean 14:30 (not !4:30) - 14:30 or 2.30 pm would make it 19:30 or 7:30 pm - there's a 5 hour difference between the US and GMT

Yes it was a typo the time was 14:30 (not !4:30)

However, I stand by my post..14:30 where I live in FLA is 18:30 GMT....

We are 4 Hrs behind GMT, as we are on Daylight Savings time..When Daylight Savings time ends the difference is 5 Hrs..you might like to double check our time by going to:

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java

Yes it was a typo the time was 14:30 (not !4:30)

However, I stand by my post..14:30 where I live in FLA is 18:30 GMT....

We are 4 Hrs behind GMT, as we are on Daylight Savings time..When Daylight Savings time ends the difference is 5 Hrs..you might like to double check our time by going to:

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java

:eek: I always get confused with DStime - I know that people in the GMT area 'spring ahead' about 2 weeks before us and are (from Montreal, Canada) 6 hours ahead - then we 'spring ahead' and GMT is again 5 hours ahead - we revert back to (Eastern)Standard Time on the same date on October 31st this year.

Archived