My pictures are posted for your viewing pleasure!

Hey everybody

Majesty of the Seas, April 23rd

My pictures are ready for you to view. I hope you enjoy them!!

I would appreciate your comments!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I am still working on my review in microsoft word, when thats complete I will post it. I will also add my photos of key west when I get them developed, they were taken with a disposable.

CLICK ON THE PHOTO BELOW, AND THE COMPLETE ALBUM WILL SHOW UP

ENJOY:) Tip: You can click on slide show to the right of the page for better viewing!

2184386990042762657npQqft_th.jpg

If this link does not work, let me know!

Very nice photos, looks like you had a fantastic time!

I really like the photos taken from the ship as you left Key West. I go to Key West every year via land, not ship, so I have never seen Key West from that perspective!

Thanks for sharing!:)

BILL

Very nice photos, looks like you had a fantastic time!

I really like the photos taken from the ship as you left Key West. I go to Key West every year via land, not ship, so I have never seen Key West from that perspective!

Thanks for sharing!:)

BILL

Thanks Bill,

You and your wife make a nice couple!

Jamaica:

Oh man, did that all just end yesterday? I'm still waiting for my stateroom attendant to make my bed and for my waiter to bring me something delicious!:D

Wasn't the weather great? I was a little nervous in Miami/Nassau with the clouds, but it was all so perfect!

Your pictures look great. I haven't had time to download mine yet (the four loads of laundry may have something to do with it) We also took the trolley in Key West and had a fabulous time. My husband is trying to figure out how we can move there:rolleyes: .

Thanks for posting!

PHXscuba

"You can't have everything -- besides, where would you put it all?":D

Thanks for sharing your pics, they were fantastic!! DH and I were just looking to book the Majesty in Sept.(will be our 33 aniv.) I believe it is the same itinerary as yours. It sure looks inviting;). How is the Majesty? We have only been on Voyager class and will be going on the Jewel in Dec. Such a lllooonnggg time to wait:(.

Kathy

Yacht1.gif.9d59c19728baac8c29f8f640c1bc7ea0.gif

hi we're leaving on Monday for the Majesty.

Saw your post about your recent cruise and can't get the pictures up on my computer.

I click on your address bar but I only get a small photo in the left hand corner and nothing else.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Jamaica71594 - Very Nice! I am taking my kids on the Majesty in July - thanks for showing a varitey of places on board.

Bocamimi - I clicked on the picture above "If this link does not work, let me know" and the entire album came up for me.

We were also on this cruise and believe it or not, DH and I were in two of your pictures. On the pool deck and in the Schooner Bar. Our two favorite places. We could just see our backs, but know for a fact that was us. Thanks for the pictures. They were great.

hi we're leaving on Monday for the Majesty.

Saw your post about your recent cruise and can't get the pictures up on my computer.

I click on your address bar but I only get a small photo in the left hand corner and nothing else.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Okay, I will try posting another link, click on the photo below, let me know if it worked!

2184386990042762657npQqft_th.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. We are going on the Majesty in August, so I love to see whatever I can!!

Do you still have your cruise compasses?? Can you post them?

Thanks,

Maggie

Yes, I still have compasses for all 5 days, I will be posting them here with my review, stay tuned!

Jamaica:

Oh man, did that all just end yesterday? I'm still waiting for my stateroom attendant to make my bed and for my waiter to bring me something delicious!

Wasn't the weather great? I was a little nervous in Miami/Nassau with the clouds, but it was all so perfect!

Your pictures look great. I haven't had time to download mine yet (the four loads of laundry may have something to do with it) We also took the trolley in Key West and had a fabulous time. My husband is trying to figure out how we can move there .

Thanks for posting!

PHXscuba

"You can't have everything -- besides, where would you put it all?"

PHXScuba, Missy (DH) and I were trying to figure out which waiter was our Ass't waiter and which was our main waiter for dinner when we got home as well as how we were going to figure out how to break up the tip for them.

We also went fishing on a lake that was pretty breezy today and my DBiL said, "I wish it wasn't so wavey." To which I quickly replied, "what waves?". :)

PCD has set in already..... <sigh> and now we have to wait til September to board our next one.

Thanks for sharing your pics, they were fantastic!! DH and I were just looking to book the Majesty in Sept.(will be our 33 aniv.) I believe it is the same itinerary as yours. It sure looks inviting. How is the Majesty? We have only been on Voyager class and will be going on the Jewel in Dec. Such a lllooonnggg time to wait.

Kathy

[ATTACH]43105[/ATTACH]

Kathy, Majesty is in great shape for being 15. She looks really good after her drydock this past month. We had only done Adventure and Freedom before and thought this was a great ship. We liked her so much that we booked her Sister ship Sovereign for next April with our kids.

We were also on this cruise and believe it or not, DH and I were in two of your pictures. On the pool deck and in the Schooner Bar. Our two favorite places. We could just see our backs, but know for a fact that was us. Thanks for the pictures. They were great.

Lori, How was the B2B on Majesty? Did you guys get some good relaxation in? Which portion did you like better? the 3 day or the 4 day? or was the entire 7 days just a whole lot of fun?

Archived