Secret Door

alwaysmomof1

Does anyone know of a secret door on the Sensation? Will be going in October and would like to know? How do you get to the Bow of the ship for the sail away? :D Also found a 3 star hotel by the airport that was Much cheaper than Carnival

how about the destiny//???????

Any hidden door?

How do you get to the Bow of the ship for the sail away?

On Sensation you might want to snag a table near the railing in the outside area behind the buffet dining room before sail away. Then you can drink iced tea or eat ice cream while you watch.

Or go up to the area that is in front of the windows around the track.

On Sensation you might want to snag a table near the railing in the outside area behind the buffet dining room before sail away. Then you can drink iced tea or eat ice cream while you watch.

Or go up to the area that is in front of the windows around the track.

Thank you! This is going to be my son's first cruise and I want him to enjoy it!:cool:

Is there a secret door on the inspiration? :rolleyes:

No secret door. You cannot view sail away from the bow, but...go up to the Verandah deck. Walk forward and head down the hallway on the port side passing all of the rooms. When you get to the door go through. Watch out for all the other people, but this is an excellent place to be when you go under the Skyway Bridge. Good luck.

Just to be clear here...

There are "secret doors" on all Fantasy Class ships

(Fantasy, Ecstasy, Sensation, Fascination, Imagination, Inspiration, Elation and Paradise)...

They are located here - click the link below:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2126056080079337728bGTuVL

Now it is "hit or miss" on each ship and each cruise when the doors to the lounge to get through to it will be open (try both entrances through Atlantic and Promenade deck); or if these are open on "sailaway"...:confused:

Other than that, for the sailaway yes, very front of the Verandah Deck (very windy at that time), but nothing much to see after that; it's really best and fun for people who have inside cabins on that deck later in the cruise...:rolleyes:

Or, the outside back on the Lido Deck behind the pizza, bar, and deli...

Two small decks on each side (Aft) with about 10 tables and chairs on each side (Port and Starboard)...

Good place to sit with a drink or a snack...;)

CJW:cool:

Just to be clear here...

(Fantasy, Ecstasy, Sensation, Fascination, Imagination, Inspiration, Elation and Paradise)...

Now it is "hit or miss" on each ship and each cruise when the doors to the lounge to get through to it will be open (try both entrances through Atlantic and Promenade deck); or if these are open on "sailaway"...:confused:

Other than that, for the sailaway yes, very front of the Verandah Deck (very windy at that time), but nothing much to see after that; it's really best and fun for people who have inside cabins on that deck later in the cruise...:rolleyes:

Two small decks on each side (Aft) with about 10 tables and chairs on each side (Port and Starboard)...

Thank You! This is what I was looking for!:D We were on the Fantasy last year seen alot of people there but didn't know how to get there. They were going thru the lounge while we were playing bingo

Just to be clear here...

How about the Spirit class:confused: ?

• 3 weeks later...
Is there a secret door on the inspiration? :rolleyes:

In the Paris Lounge - Atlantic deck level - there are doors on either side of the stage that will take you out to a very quiet deck at the front of the ship.

I was on Inspiration (5/17 sailing) and enjoyed a peaceful view of the sunset and sailing from Cozumel on this deck.

If you want to scare yourself silly (at least it happens to me), go to the secret door at the bow (look for it and you'll find it) - stand out about midnight all the way forward. You will feel as if you are sailing into a black hole. It always scares the bejeezzus out of me. I can only stay about a minute and then I run back.

Archived