Secret Door

alwaysmomof1

I believe the Conquest and Liberty are the same class ships. There was a door past all the cabins on the Panaroma deck that would take you to the front of the ship directly over the bridge. We went there for sail away and when entering and leaving port on the Liberty.

I believe the Conquest and Liberty are the same class ships. There was a door past all the cabins on the Panaroma deck that would take you to the front of the ship directly over the bridge. We went there for sail away and when entering and leaving port on the Liberty.

I'll be on the Conquest in a few months. Is this door allowed for everyone? At any time (day or night)? Thanks :)

Found the Owner's suite on the Inspiration by accident. We were walking around the ship and found a door to a really large room. Found out it was the vip suite (after we heard a guy singing in the shower and saw all his stuff strewn about) He was actually a British celebrity show host named Pat Tarrant. The room is actually overlooking the main pool. If you look up and aft over the main pool, there is a row of windows as wide as the pool deck. That is where the owner's suite is. Depending who or who is not booked on a sailing, this room can be had for the same or less(yes less) than a cat.11. bye for now---- BillfromPa.

On Conquest class ships (Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty, Freedom) , go to the Lido or Verandah deck and walk all the way to the front on the port side. There is a door that leads to another door. This takes you out to the deck area over the bow. I've never used it for sailaway but have when coming in to port.

GLORY ON FRONT OF SHIP DECK 7 PORT SIDE ON ANY SHIP SAIL AWAY NOT ALLOWED TO BE VIEWED ON BOW.

And on the starboard side as well as decks 8, 9 and 10 -- port and starboard. These doors lead to open decks of the ship and are the far forward public areas of the ship

Archived