Bringing bottled water in luggage?

kaiiak

Does anyone know if we could take a 6 pack of bottled water in our suitcase onboard the Star? We just thought it would be nice to have a few extra bottles of water lying around that we didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for. Not like it'll break the bank, but we'd like to save on things like that so we can enjoy other things instead.

Thanks!!!

I normally bring a case of bottle water and soda. I've never had any issues with getting them on baord. If you are going to take water, I word of advice is to take it with you instead of checking it in, as if you check it in you will most likely will need to go to the bad room and open the luggage to show that it is just water and not booze.

Keep in mind the water aboard a ship is as clean if not cleaner than bottled water. I bring an empty bottle and fill it up aboard the ship for enjoyment aboard and for shore excursions. Its the same reverse osmossis process as any bottling plant nationwide.

Thanks for the info. I like drinking tap water in a restaurant w/ ice, but outdoors I like to carry a bottle with me. I remember on my last cruise they were like almost $5 or something for the very large bottle. So bringing a few little ones onboard in my carry-on will definitely help save a few bucks here and there!

Archived