Pride Balcony Port or Starboard Side??

I want to book a balcony on the Mexican Riveria cruise on the Pride. And I would like to have a nice view of the cities when we are in port. What side of the ship should we be on?? port or starboard??

Thanks

When we fent a few years back, we had a starboard balcony. You are dockside in Long Beach and Mazatlan. PV was not on the dock side, but the way the harbor was laid out, you saw a chunk of the city, plus if you stay up for the return of the "pirate" boat, you have fireworks from a hotel on that side. Cabo is a tender port and starboard gets you the side opposite of Los Arcos, but a view of the resorts in the bay.

Lastly, during your 2 days at sea on the way south, you get the benefit of the sunset, which is harder to guarantee on the way back when it is traditionally cooler and possibly overcast.

We were in cabin 7301, a category 9A on the Verandah Deck. It is located aft on the starboard side. In Long Beach, we had a view of the Queen Mary. In PV, we used our binoculars to see right into the Pirate Ship and had the view of the fireworks. In Mazatlan, we didn’t have much of a view. I think it was the portside of Stone Island. In Cabo we had a view of the beach and then as we pulled out, we had amazing view of Los Arcos.

The Pride will dock with the port side next to the dock in PV. Mazatlan is up to the captain. Could be either port or starboard next to the dock. In Cabo there is no dock (it is a tender port).

Archived