Any helpful hints for the Tremont?

mswmurf

Have you signed up for Wyndham's By Request online yet? It's free. You get to pick your welcome drink when signing up. I did and we had 2 small bottles of Chardonnay and bottled water waiting for us when we arrived. There is a Starbucks about 2 blocks away. Also, there is a little coffee shop and book store on the corner, but they were not open on Sunday morning.

You're welcome. You will have to link your reservation number. Also, I forgot to mention, be sure to go up to the deck on top of the hotel. You will be able to see the ships come and go as you can see from my Conquest pics below.

thanks for sharing your pictures. The Tremont room looks very nice. Did you a standard room? I love the four poster bed. What transportation service did you use. We are coming in from IAH.

It was a larger standard room. I got a little help getting that room from cruisecritic member Mellowmel, her husband is the manager of the hotel. The room I was in was the largest standard room. Our wine was waiting for us when we arrived and we took it upstairs to the gazebo and watched the Grand and Grandeur of the Seas leave that evening. We actually drove down from Dallas. I parked the car at the Galvez for free all week. We walked to the terminal from the hotel. One block west, two blocks north and you are at the terminal.

Archived