Looking for another cruise - best ship?

We have been on the Glory & Inspiration - can anyone advise on another good ship.

Lollipop.....:p

Seriously, I would look more at itinerary than ship, but thats me. Why not try a Spirit Class ship. Legend or Miracle are both nice. Then you can compare it to the Conquest and Fantasy class ships.

Will look into the Spirit - thanks

I don't want to repeat too many islands but don't want to do Alaska yet or travel out of CA yet (too far)

Spirit and Pride is in CA. Try sister ships - Legend out of Tampa or Miracle out of NY

My DW and I love the Imagination the most of the five ships that we have sailed. She is lovely and has the greatest crew that we had the pleasure of sailing with.

Now, this is just our opinion. We are working on sailing all of the Carnival ships.

So many ships, not enough money! :eek:

We have a group going on the Liberty 7/26/2008 great ports and new ship. 25.00 P.P. depost till 5/17/2007. Check out our threat

7/26/2008 on Carnival board

or 7/26/2008 on Member cruise forum.

Pugs

Dolphin, We love the Spirit class ships, If you are looking for a balcony cabin these are the best ships. We have been on all four and the Legend twice this is my favorite ship. We just booked the Miracle for next March out of Fort Lauderdale for an 8 day cruise. I like going out of Fort Lauderdale because I can get the air a lot cheaper. You really need to look at where you want to go and where you want to depart from.

Good luck and happy cruising.

Thanks!! Never noticed that on website.

i don't think it's on their current one. i've just had it bookmarked for a while. the triumph and victory were split into triumph class b/c they have one extra deck than destiny. that's the only change w/ that list that i'm aware of.

Dolphin, We love the Spirit class ships, If you are looking for a balcony cabin these are the best ships. We have been on all four and the Legend twice this is my favorite ship. We just booked the Miracle for next March out of Fort Lauderdale for an 8 day cruise. I like going out of Fort Lauderdale because I can get the air a lot cheaper. You really need to look at where you want to go and where you want to depart from.

Good luck and happy cruising.

I have sailed on the Glory previously and loved it. I am looking to book on either the Glory or the Legend. We had a balcony room on the Panorama deck for the Glory. Is the Verandah a good balcony deck for the Legend? Thanks!:)

I only have two ships to compare, the Conquest and the Fantasy. My DH and I LOVE the Conquest. I liked the Fantasy, but I can't handle all that side to side swaying motion. I will not be going on another Fantasy class ship for that reason. I can't say enough good things about the Conquest. However, I would like to try a Spirit class ship some day.

I have been on Glory twice and Legend this past February. I would take Glory anyday. I think the Lengend rocked too much. It rocked the most of all the ships we have been on. I liked the Liberty the best. We did that last February. We are looking into the Freedom now.

Archived