ship board charge accounts

usnavywife

OK 2 of my kids are stayig with my mother in her room. I want their daily tips to be charged to our CC not my mothers. How do we go about that so that we know that neither of us are double charged?

TIA

When you check in you register a CC for each passenger. Just be sure to register your CC for them and have your mother register hers for herself. My mom and I cruise together all the time and never have a problem with our charges getting mixed up.

OK so as long as I go to her booking # and put my CC# under my kids names so that I can print the boarding pass they will only charge my card not hers :D

Just trying to get the Boarding passes printed, atleast I was until I ran out of ink and then realized the one I bought is wrong lol.

OK thanks.

I just knew it wouldn't let me print it with out a CC#

THanks again!

I have printed my boarding pass with XXXXXXXXX's in the CC# field. As mentioned above, just make sure you all check in (kids mom and you both) together and get the kids card on your CC#.

As the others have said, this is all taken care of during the check-in process. I would recommend going to the Pursar's Desk the next day to make sure that the charges are being done correctly.

It does not really matter what you put on the personaliser, as they will take the card information when you embark anyway.

Cheers,

Peter

Actually, it kind of does matter. If you do this through the personalizer, it will speed things up upon checking in, rather than having the attendant having to input everything into the computer. It may not be much time wise if it is just one family. But when you have over 2000 passengers checking in, it does add up.

Lets keep the line moving folks.

Archived