Rhapsody still in Port?

Thanks. Looks like that one isn't working, picture is from yesterday.

Wondered why those people weren't moving lol

I use www.cruisecal.com to get all my webcam links. It shows the ships and what ports they are in today and on the right, it links to the webcams associated. I like the princess bridge cams and chapel cams too which are listed there too:)

We were dining at the Fisherman's Wharf and noticed that the Rhapsody was still in port around 6pm tonight and then heard an ambulance and watched it drive up to the cruise terminal. Apparently some type of medical emergency.

We were dining at the Fisherman's Wharf and noticed that the Rhapsody was still in port around 6pm tonight and then heard an ambulance and watched it drive up to the cruise terminal. Apparently some type of medical emergency.

Yum - I love Fisherman's Wharf! :)

I believe Nitra is on board Rhapsody this week. Maybe she will stop by and fill us in.

They told us on board it was delayed last Sunday due to cargo delay. The truck was stuck on the ferry or something. Captain M said it was the booze and the toilet paper so he thought it best to hold up the ship... LOL Funny man. We got away just fine and all was great.

We did have a heart attack on board, just as we were leaving Progreso and it made us late leaving there. We sat out in the water for about 2-3 hrs while they waited for the nurse to return to the ship. She rode with them to the hospital. I heard the Alpha call and went to see since it was where my mom hung out, they were there working on the person, and he/she was talking and seemed to have just fallen. According to those I spoke to, the person was sitting there talking and having a great time and then was down on the floor, I have heard it was a man and heard it was a woman, depending on who I spoke with. I saw their feet and I feel it was a man based on size and appearance of them. We still docked in Galveston at 7am.

We had another person that fell on an excursion in Progreso and was cut. She had trouble walking before she ever boarded the excursion and insisted on doing it anyway.

Another guy had to have stitches, forgot why, think he was cut during a snorkel trip.

We sailed on Rhapsody 4/29 and left Galveston 2 hours late. Captain said it was due to mechanical issues. Also had some type of medical emergency on the last sea day. US Coast Guard helicopter had to do an emergency medical evacaution. Never did here what happened, but they did say it was a life or death situation:eek: .

Archived