2 Questions on BEER

This is my first cruise on RCL, SOS. Do they sell Buckets (4) of beer on ice?

How do you order for you room Just Because of You? I am interested in ordering a case of beer for the room. Thanks.:D

This is my first cruise on RCL, SOS. Do they sell Buckets (4) of beer on ice?

How do you order for you room Just Because of You? I am interested in ordering a case of beer for the room. Thanks.:D

SOS - Sovereign, Serenade, Splendor?

I just talked to JBOY today, and they quoted me a price of $45.00 for a 24 pack of bud lite (24-12 oz. cans) plus a $5.00 delivery fee to Port Canaveral. So if anyone was interested.

i don't think the delivery fee was for delivery to Port Canveral, I think this is what RCI charges to deliver the items from the Pier to your cabin

I just talked to JBOY today, and they quoted me a price of $45.00 for a 24 pack of bud lite (24-12 oz. cans) plus a $5.00 delivery fee to Port Canaveral. So if anyone was interested.

Comes to about $2.50 a beer. How does this compare to prices for a 12-ounce domestic beer on board? And by the way... does anyone offer this service in Vancouver?

i am pretty sure we paid $4 or $4.50 a beer- miller lite in a can - imports may be more? we did the bucket of beer by the pool for like $24 ish but i don't remember how many were there- this was oct 06- the jboy price is better - so glad we have that option!

i don't know all the kinds of beer available but do remember thinking there were a lot of choices-

We were on JOS transatlantic out of Ft. Lauderdale last month. We had JBOY deliver 12 bottles of St. Pauli Girl non-alcoholic brew in bottles to the ship for $20 plus FL tax and $5 delivery fee. Also 3 bottles of booze in another basket. Great service and my DH got to drink his favorite NA beer. Shelley can get you pretty much anything you want for reasonable prices and no worries about getting caught smuggling stuff on board. We'd use her service again in a heartbeat.

The domestic beer onboard runs about (if memory serves me - and it usually doesn't :p ) $3.50 + the automatic 15% tip.

On our last cruise I was charged $4.50 for my Bud Lite, and wondered why the price went up. Then I discovered the new beers in the aluminum bottles are 16 oz. instead of 12, so it works out about the same.

Hope This Helps.

I am one of those people who put a beer in a huggie, to keep it cold. I bought Mich Ultra on Carnival last year and some were 12 oz cans and other were 10 oz cans. I only noticed because there was extra room in the huggie.

I am one of those people who put a beer in a huggie, to keep it cold. I bought Mich Ultra on Carnival last year and some were 12 oz cans and other were 10 oz cans. I only noticed because there was extra room in the huggie.

:D For a second I thought you were talking about huggie diapers.

Glad to know they have Michelob Ultra! DH will be pleased.

So, I assume that Royal Caribbean will allow a gift basket to be delivered to the cabin, right? My DH loves beer and does not like any wine, hard liquor or foo foo drinks. I would like to order a basket of beer for him for our upcoming cruise on FOS in January 08 if I can. Thanks for the info.

Archived