Ice Show on Freedom of the Seas

I know this will not be a very exciting question; but does anyone know which nights the ice show is on? Thanks! :D

Usually it's days DAY 4 & 6 or 3 & 5 on the cruise..DON'T MISS IT-Freedom one was the best of the 3 I've seen.......

Big Al

Thanks. Is it possible to know which days when we board? We are celebrating a birthday onboard and we don’t want the birthday bash to be on an ice show night. The grandparents don’t seem to understand that there are 2 shows! Maybe they want to see it twice. :D

I have the compasses from the April 22 cruise, and the times/days of the ice shows were listed in the compass on Day 2. It depends on which seating you have as to which shows you will be able to attend. Here is what it was for our cruise:

Recommended for Main Seating:

Monday 5:00

Wednesday 9:00

Recommended for Second Seating:

Wednesday 7:00 (no main show in the theatre on Wed.)

Thursday 7:00

Tickets were available to pick up on Monday 9:45-11:00. I thought it was a fabulous show. You will love it!

So there are 2 performances for each seating on Freedom! We have the early seating so our shows would be Monday and Wednesday. Thanks for the information, it really helps with planning! :D

Be aware that Freedom is going to have Eastern Cruises from Miami to San Juan, St. Thomas, and St. Marting starting sometime soon. According to the RCCL website they start June 3, 2007, wiwth alternating Eastern and Western. The times of the ice shows may be different, as the Freedom is in San Juan on Tuesdays from 1500 to 2300. Since the ship is in port that evening, that may become the night with no show in the main theatre.

Don't know yet, will have to wait for some people from the June 3, cruise to report back as to the new schedule (if any:) )

Hypo

Archived