You opinion on best month to cruise.

You opinion please. What do you think is the best month for a cruise in the Caribbean? Do you like summer, Fall, Winter or Spring. Do you have a particular month you prefer? Do you pick because the prices are lower or the seas are calmer? What are your reasons? Just curious. :)

We usually book for September and November Cruises. My hubby's birthday is September and our anniversary is November. ;) Thanks. :)

We are going to the Caribbean the week of June 8th for 9 days - what is the reason not to cruise in June? Is it bad weather.....I hope not but we only cruised in January, March, and once in August. I know it was hot in August, but I am wondering what the weather will be like in June......

April and early May. After spring break before summer and before hurricane and if you live in the midwest you come back to warm weather.

I agree with this.............AFTER Spring break and BEFORE summer vacation.........and in April/early May, not quite as hot and humid.

Hurricane season in the Caribbean is June through November, if you’re unlucky you’ll have a rough ride. We had one, that was enough.

It's funny about the hurricane season. The roughest sail we've ever had was the first week in March this year!! OMG! We got so sick! (we were on the Splendour)

We also had a rough ride in November this past year. Our cabin was aft/stern on the Mariner! There were no hurricanes..just rough water! So..I guess rough seas can happen just about any time.

One of the smoothest sails we had was on the Enchantment. We were right in front of Tropical Storm Floyd. The seas were as smooth as glass. (guess it was the "calm before the storm" ) ;)

I've only been on 2 cruises so far and both we took in January. When it's freezing in Idaho, it's so WARM in the Bahamas. We had great weather both times. It's so nice to come back all tan...When there is still snow on the ground. Makes winter go by real fast.;)

We didn't get to go to Cocoa Cay though... a little rough water in that area. Oh well, maybe next time.

Hurricane season in the Caribbean is June through November, if you’re unlucky you’ll have a rough ride. We had one, that was enough.

That's when the adventure comes into play. Unsure of what Ports of Call you'll be going to. Unsure of the length of the cruise. Alot of variables play into it.

This month. No matter when you ask me that question...that's my answer.

Now to answer the intent of your question, I like Hurricane season, cheap fares, less ships in port, not too many kids on the ships. I like December too, reasonable fares, not too many kids on the ships, nicer weather. I'd like to cruise in February or May, just haven't had the chance yet. I'm really not too interested in Spring Break, Summer Break or Christmas/New Year's because of the ridiculously high fares and too many kids on the boat. (Maybe that's when I should have tried HAL:p ) All of that being said, I cruise with a 7 y.o. I'd just rather there be 200 kids than 1000.

We usually book for September and November Cruises. My hubby's birthday is September and our anniversary is November. ;) Thanks. :)

That is when we book - the prices are he best and there are very few kids on board. And we have usually missed the worst of the summer heat but the weather is still warm.

I just did the math, and I realized that when we return from our two currently booked cruises, we will have cruised during every month of the year except April. :)

But for Caribbean cruises, I'd have to say that mid-January to early March is our favorite. The prices are great, the Caribbean climate isn't too hot or humid, the kids are in school, and it makes a great escape from "The Greatest Snow on Earth" (at least that's what our license plates say :D).

You opinion please. What do you think is the best month for a cruise in the Caribbean? Do you like summer, Fall, Winter or Spring. Do you have a particular month you prefer? Do you pick because the prices are lower or the seas are calmer? What are your reasons? Just curious. :)

.....for us.....the best time to cruise is when all the kids are in school...;)

You can find some great deals during the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hardly anyone travels then because they're either just back from Turkey Day or just about to leave for their Christmas holiday. :)

We prefer Feb and go during Presidents week (husband is a teacher)

Sailed over New Years once -- don't think we will do it again. Found it too cold for our liking and I guess we enjoy being home for the holidays.

But if we were retired I would certainly take advantage of some of the off season prices! Presidents week and Holiday weeks are high even when you book 1- 11/2 years in advance !

Archived