Extended Stay America

maynovmom

Has anyone stayed at this hotel in the Port of Miami? I just reserved a room for next spring and it was pretty inexpensive. I wonder if there is a good reason that is so. I have lots of time to change my mind without losing $$. Please let me know as it is only for midnite-am next day. I know theres no pool, dining place etc.. and don't care about that. Just want a decent place to sleep a few hours.

Well, not that this would have anything to do with an ESA in Miami, but we stayed at an ESA in Denver in March. One night on our way to go skiing. I would NEVER stay there again. Sheets were dingy white and bed covers/comforters were stained and gross. Mattresses were thin and pillows even thinner. The room was clean, as far as no dust or dirt on the floor (that you could see) and the bathroom was clean.

But even for a late night check-in and early am leave, won't do it again.

Go to tripadvisor.com and type it in and maybe those reviews will help you.

I stayed in one in Ohio and it was really nice. I have one booked for midmarch in Fort Lauderdale. We can cancel up to the day if we find a better deal or priceline comes through, but everything was 200.00 or more and I booked ours for 138.00.

They are a no-frills hotel. If you stay for more than one night you get your own towels, no maid service etc. So for one night precruise it should be fine. Ours is for only one night and rather spend that extra $$ on the ship or ports!!! Good Luck!

Archived