Cheap Shuttle

EVJTA

Going there several years ago we determined believe it or not that it was cheaper to rent a car from the port back to the airport then it was to find any shuttle!

Besides the rental car company picked us up at the port & took us to their office. It was a great deal!

Not to long ago there were several companies offering $12.95 a day rates in Florida. See Expedia about pretending to book a car for the day you'll need & maybe the answer might surprise you! Keep in mind I did check a few weeks ago, this might have changed.

Whatever you do don't pay for the Carnival shuttle....can you say ouch!

I believe it was $75 one way for both of us when we fly in to Orlando & embarked out of Port Canaveral.

Best of luck!

Be blessed, be a blessing! :p

I agree, the rental car is the way to go. I had to get a taxi from St. Pete/Clearwater Airport to Tampa and it was $60...OUCH. I know next time to rent a car. Learn by doing, and you can learn from our mistakes :D

Thanks everyone, we were leaning towards renting a car but thought I'd see if anyone had anything better.

Believe me you will certainly be better off renting a car - its less expensive, less hassle and its almost a straight shot from the airport to Cape Canaveral.

Always

Shirley

Archived