Info on the Majesty

bobbie_81348

We were on the Majesty this past May and it was my 10th cruise (6 Carnival, 2 Celebrity & 2 NCL) and we had a great time....I will also mention that I was 5 months preggers so it was definitely a more "relaxed" cruise for me.....

Comparing CCL with NCL is hard because everyone has their own preference on cruising "freestyle" or not but we totally LOVE freestyle.......but we still loved CCl because most of the ships are a lot bigger than the Majesty and the newer ships are 80% balcony where the Majesty is an older, smaller ship with little or no balcony cabins.....The cabins are considerably a lot smaller as well......

I am not sure where you are looking to go but NCL's Dawn is a beauty of a ship!

If you do not want a HUGE crowd, then I would go with the Majesty....I was treated like a queen! The service & staff were fantastic.....

Let me know if you have specific questions and I would be happy to answer them for you!!

Thank you so much for your imput. We think we might try the Majesty. It has some sailings out of Charleston and that would be a shorter drive for us from Tenn. than going all the way to Florida. We think "Freestyle" would be great. We don't ever go to the dining room and do not like formal nights when it is just the two of us.

Bobbie,

My wife and I took the 7 night west. car. out of Charleston last Dec. and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves... We're in the process of rounding up some friends and relatives to take the same cruise with us this Dec.

Hope that helps. I'd be more than glad to answer any other questions you might have about that particular cruise (just ask).

The DH and I booked a CCL 3 day with our DD and SO but we are already missing NCL and freestyle. Suddenly we are faced with "dinner times and ties" andit's only 3 days. We are going to give it a shot but if NCL had a 3 day to Mexico on the Majesty we would be sailing her. She is wonderful!

Archived