Disturbing cruise dream

bigwally

Just woke up with a start from my first cruise related dream.

I was in a midship panoramic bar, and the seas must have been high because you could see the bow and stern rising and falling (which I found quite disturbing). So I was going to order a soda, but the bartender pulled a near perfect pint of beer, with a really nice looking head on it, so I really wanted one of those instead. But when I went to pay, I didn't have my Sea Pass with me. In fact, I wasn't even issued a Sea Pass and noone could explain how I could have gotten onto the ship without one. Not only that but I didn't know what my cabin number was either. :eek

Yes, not being able to get a beer when I want one is enough to make me wake in a cold sweat! :o

Just woke up with a start from my first cruise related dream.

I was in a midship panoramic bar, and the seas must have been high because you could see the bow and stern rising and falling (which I found quite disturbing). So I was going to order a soda, but the bartender pulled a near perfect pint of beer, with a really nice looking head on it, so I really wanted one of those instead. But when I went to pay, I didn't have my Sea Pass with me. In fact, I wasn't even issued a Sea Pass and noone could explain how I could have gotten onto the ship without one. Not only that but I didn't know what my cabin number was either. :eek

Yes, not being able to get a beer when I want one is enough to make me wake in a cold sweat! :o

Don't ya worry. It was a nightmare dream about cruise on RCCL.

With Celebrity you are in good hands!!! :D

I have trip-related dreams too. Last night it was about arriving in Istanbul without a guidebook, map or (worst of all!) my camera.

I often dream prior to trips of arriving at the airport without my passport.

Good for you, hat you aren't an emigrant/immigrant (like me) ... Emigrants' dreams usually involve flying into homecountry and then loosing all documents and american passport/visa.

That is a scariest nightmares I had.

I'm from the UK originally and frequently have pre-visit dreams about driving on the wrong side of the road and the ensuing mayhem it causes.

In fact, one of my most embrarrasing travel moments was leaving a pub and pulling onto the wrong side of the road while a police patrol car was sitting there monitoring for drivers who were potentially over the legal-limit.

Fortunately for me, I'd only had a pint and self-corrected before I reached the main road, so they were very understanding. It being a "slip road" with no traffic at all was what caught me out - there was nothing to reference against.

Archived