Randis on the Beach!

Cruisin'40

We are getting ready to Book with Randi for HB riding. I read yesterday in one of the general information handouts given by a TA that they were no longer allowed to horseback ride on the beaches in Maz., Cabo, PV, due to polution problems. Anyone heard this?

Also, does anyone know the weight limit on Randis'. DH is going to have to drop a few, thought I would shave a few off the actual limit for him, to allow for cruise growth!!:)

No, have not heard that at all. She would tell you if there is a problem in Mazatlan, but I don't think there is. Not sure what the pollution would be. The horses "extras" are biodegradable and the beach on Stone Island was beautiful.

I believe that Randi's weight limit is 250# but just email her and she will give a definite number.

Be sure to enjoy the relaxing time at Victor's. It was our favorite part of the entire cruise (our time with Randi). If you like shrimp, you will LOVE the garlic shrimp and an order of the onion rings is a must!

We are going back in March 2006 and this is the only excursion that we already agree that we will do again!

Archived