mixed drink question Valor

tishie58

Since CCL allows you to take non-alcholic beverages on board, I took some of my own redbull on board. Either went to the bar for a shot of vodka (along with a large glass of ice) or used a airline size bottle of liquor back in my cabin to mix a few spirits.

Enjoy!

Wow. Those prices are dirt cheap. Cheaper than I even remember. Only $6.25 for a Belvedere vodka. At home, it would be $10.00 or more. Loving this already

They are cheap, thats why i just don't undrstand with people complain about the high price of drinks on the ship.

They are cheap, thats why i just don't undrstand with people complain about the high price of drinks on the ship.

I agree. The drink prices are a lot less than what I pay in Chicago. I guess the complaints come from the quantities consumed. You normally don't go out for 7 days straight in your hometown ordering drink after drink:) . I don't know how some people do it. I can't do it - I get too full and I have to keep running to the bathroom. Not to mention, the next morning is not fun.

I get why. They are cheap for most of us from large cities, but small towns would pay less than that. My partner is originally from a small town in Illinois. He said $5.00 for a drink would be expensive. Beers would be a buck or two, and $3 for a mixed drink. So while they are cheap for us, many people are not used the the high prices we pay as it is.

Both my children , 21 and 24 commented that the prices were comparible if not better than here in NY. We have no complaints other than paying for bottled water and Red Bull. They will bring their own RB and Fiji water and all will be just fine:) thanks for the great input...

Archived