Where do you have breakfast?

jazzsea

Where do you have your breakfast when you cruise?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you have your breakfast when you cruise?

• In the main dining room
    • In the Lido Restaurant
    • Pinnacle. I/We cruise in a suite.
    • Neptune Lounge
    • Room service. Breakfast in bed
    • Room service on our verandah
    • Don't eat breakfast

We have "first" breakfast in our cabin, "second" breakfast usually in the Lido. What's first and second breakfast you might ask? My DW needs a transfusion of coffee to get going in the morning and it takes a bit of time for her to get up to full speed (like an hour). In the meantime I usually awake way ahead of her and starving by the time she gets up and really hungry by the time she's fully awake and willing to leave the cabin. Now the easy answer is that I should get dressed and go get breakfast by myself but I like to have breakfast with my wife so I wait. (Depending on the weather I take this time to sit out on the verandah and enjoy the early morning at sea or in a new port.) Solution is that we order coffee, juice, and croissants for "first" breakfast in the cabin. Once DW is up to speed we go to the Lido for "second" breakfast. Sometimes, like days in port with early tours, we expand "first" breakfast.

We have "first" breakfast in our cabin, "second" breakfast usually in the Lido. What's first and second breakfast you might ask?
But what about elevensies? Luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, supper? And the all important midnight snack? Do you have hairy feet?:D

-dave :)

Usually hubby runs up to the Lido and grabs a couple of cups of coffee and a couple of yummies and brings them back to our cabin where we sit out on the balcony to enjoy. Later, once we're up and at 'em and if still hungry, we'll then stop by the Lido to grab something else. But that usually tides us over until lunch.

--R&K

If I'm out of bed in time on a sea day, the dining room; if on a port day, the Lido; if I ever get a verandah room or suite, the room; if I'm not out of bed in time, room service. But, frankly, it's been my experience that HAL room service food quality is the pits.

Archived