Crown Princess Cabin C106...? Anybody?

WannaCruise365

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
Has anyone ever booked cabin C106 on the Crown,,its inside,,but looks to be a bit bigger...Does anyone have a pix..or info on this particular cabin? THANKS

If it is like the sideways cabins on deck 14, then it is a little larger with a nice arrangement. However, I do not know if it is that same layout.

I would like info on this cabin also! Did anyone hear noise from the gym? Looks like it is under the wall for the aerobics room.

Since the gym is five decks higher than this cabin, I can assure you that there will be no noise in C106 from the gym.

If it is like the sideways cabins on deck 14, then it is a little larger with a nice arrangement. However, I do not know if it is that same layout.

Since the gym is five decks higher than this cabin, I can assure you that there will be no noise in C106 from the gym.

Opps! I just realized I was thinking it was Lido deck...........nevermind!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I selected this cabin because it appeared bigger than other cabins in the category. We stayed in this cabin for a 10 day to Mexico. The cabin isn't really any bigger than other inside cabins. It's just laid out differently. I like the lay out, but it is right next to a crew stairway so one night it was a bit noise when someone with a heavy foot was running up and down the stairs. Also the seas were pretty rough so we could hear the waves hitting the hull of the ship. All in all it's ok but don't book it thinking you're getting a bunch of extra room.