Oh no, not again with the Jewel....

Does anyone know why the last 2 sailings in Oct 2008 out of Boston are showing as N/A on rccl's website?

Last year when this happened for the 2007 sailings, they cancelled the boston sailings altogether.

I'm crossing my fingers that they are only updating prices, as there are 4 other Boston sailings in Sept 08 into Oct 08 that still look ok.

Wendy

They're probably just updating prices. There's another thread on here about this same topic, and my booked Nov 08 sailing is showing up as NA as well, where yesterday it wasn't. I wouldn't worry about it, or perhaps just called RCCL and ask them to be sure.:)

Our South American Jan '09 on the Radiance is showing NA, too. And, we were also booked on the cancelled Jewel out of Boston, and I'm thinking, "oh, please don't cancel South America!" Since the Radiance South America itineraries are not an isolated "NA" issue, I'm feeling a bit better about it.

Hi We are also on your Nov 8,2008 cruise. Come on over to the roll call. There is a post started for that sail. Come join us.

Judi :)

Hi Labchick! I'm actually on the Nov 23, 2008 cruise over Thanksgiving. I guess when I wrote Nov 08, it sort of looked like I was saying November 8th. Sorry about that. :o But thanks for the invite! :)

Our Feb. 22, 2009 12 nite Southern on Explorer is also showing N/A. I am also hoping it is not being cancelled. But there are so many with N/A, it doesn't seem likely.

I have been looking everywhere for info on October for the Jewel. My daughter worked in the spa on LOS for the startup and pre-inaugurals, but just learned she has been transferred due to seniority of another employee to the Jewel, leaving for Hamburg on Monday 5/14. I was trying to figure out where she will be, and Cruisecal has blanks from Oct 9-29. ON 10/8 it is in Harwich, and on 10/30 it starts the transatlantic trip from Southampton...Can anyone give any schedule information?

Archived