Bruno Excursion on Raiatea, 8/24/07?

My wife & I are looking for 4 other people interested in excursion for 6 total with Bruno from L'excursion bleue. Excursion leaves from Raiatea and circles Tahaa including Black Pearl Farm, Vanilla Farm, one of the best places in the islands of snorkeling as listed on many threads on cruisecritic, motu lunch, snorkeling again at the coral garden and return to Raitea around 16:00 - 16:30. Cost is $110 pp USD. Contact information is:

Bruno FABRE / l'excursion bleue.

E mail tpt@mail.pf

Site www.tahaa.net

We will be cruising on the Paul Gaugain departing Tahiti on August 22, 2007 for anyone else that may be on this 10 day cruise.v

Are you planning on taking a full day tour with him? If so, you don't really need to find 6 people. We booked with Bruno for a fully day on July 13th and he didn't ask us to find other people to fill the excursion.

He did say that he'll only do half day tours if there are 6 people but for full-day he also takes people from nearby hotels and such.

Hello Laurelguy,

Would you recommend this excursion with Bruno. This is our first trip to this part of the world and with the PG cruise ship. Sounds like you really enjoyed, any tips or recommendations for excursions on the other islands on this cruise? Thanks so much.

Eric

Hi again Magen...I'm mistaken on that Raiitea tour. I was on the snorkeling 1/2 day tour that was GREAT! But truthfully, you just can't go wrong on these excursions. On my 2004 trip I did everything. Like summer camp for kids. :cool: I will say Bora Bora was my favorite. The waverunners around the island or the speedboat will knock you out. Leave time to explore the island by car or bike...

It could be that he did not ask you to find others because there are four of us already booked with him for that day. It's possible that he's grouping us together. We also booked the full day on 7/13.

Yeah that's probably it. We booked with him almost a month ago and he mentioned that he knew about our ship and he'd wait for us at the dock. I guess you guys also told him that we may not reach shore at exactly 8.30?

• 1 month later...

Still looking for any interested parties sailing on the Paul Gaugain departing August 22, 2007 for 10 days. Please see web-site for information on all day tour. Bruno has advised we will be finished in plenty of time to return to the ship docked in Raiatea.

Eric

• 4 weeks later...

Archived