Triumph cabin 2444 and 2445 clarification

jamon

I have seen a picture of 2445, posted on webshots that show a single bed underneath one of the two windows and a small couch next to it and was wondering if this cabin also has a pull down bunk from the ceiling...I have also seen a picture from cabin 2444 on webshots, which should be the same configuration and it does not show a bed under the windows, but shows a single bed that faces the window and a bunk that comes down from the ceiling located above this bed. I know a few of you have stayed in these and was looking for clarification...Note to Ladycaveat....in one of your posts you said you were going on the Triumph for the second time in Sept. 06 and that you were taking your digital camera and would post pictures of this room..did you post them so we can see or do you have them...Thanks....

I am booked in one of the rooms also would like to see the pictures. I was told by carnival that it is a twin bed with a sofa and a pull down twin bed...it is suppose to have a picture window not a port hole...

Sorry, but according to Carnival, these rooms do not have an upper. They are merely a different shape. They have the bed either under the window or on the wall opposite of them.

However, Rooms 2387, 2389, 2411, 2415, 2386,2390, 2412, 2414 all have an upper with the fold out couch, and the king bed.

I can only speak for cabin 2445 on the Triumph, I spent a week in it just 2 weeks ago. There is a single bed which is laid out parallel to the outside bulkhead with a couch at the foot of the bed running in the same direction. There appeared to be an upper stored in the ceiling but for this cabin it would lower to cross the bed on the floor which would seem to make it odd to use. For the solo cruiser these are a no longer hidden gem and if we do not stop talking about them so much will be very difficult to book in the future(LOL).

Hope this helps.

I have seen a picture of 2445, posted on webshots that show a single bed underneath one of the two windows and a small couch next to it and was wondering if this cabin also has a pull down bunk from the ceiling...I have also seen a picture from cabin 2444 on webshots, which should be the same configuration and it does not show a bed under the windows, but shows a single bed that faces the window and a bunk that comes down from the ceiling located above this bed. I know a few of you have stayed in these and was looking for clarification...Note to Ladycaveat....in one of your posts you said you were going on the Triumph for the second time in Sept. 06 and that you were taking your digital camera and would post pictures of this room..did you post them so we can see or do you have them...Thanks....

Cabin 2444 (1A OSUL) 185 sq ft

Beds: 1 twin-1 upper rab:0

View: window

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

2445 lists the same setup.

Dan

Parrotthead79.....If you go to webshots and type in triumph cabin 2445, and then scroll down a half page or so you will see a picture of this cabin with the bed under the window and the couch next to it...if you go to google and type in triumph cabin 2444, you will see a picture of cabin 2444 with a young lady laying in the top bunk with a single bed underneath it...so according to these pictures 2444 does have a top bunk and I am just trying to confirm that...don't know how to get in contact with the person who put the photo of cabin 2444 on google....now I don't know who/what to believe...zebra 36..since you were in 2445 the picture from webshots mentioned above is how your cabin was laid out..correct...still would like to know about 2444 since the picture I mention of it above shows something different...dan40..would like to know where you pulled down your info from. thanks

I have seen pics of cabin 2444 on the Triumph and have chatted with the occupant - there is definitely a bed out of the ceiling, as well as a single bed and couch on the floor. I believe 2445 is identical.

As for the 'secret' being out - I just checked the deck plans of the Splendour and lo and behold 2462 and 2465 are NO LONGER 1A CABINS! There are now purple/6B oceanview - how sad is that? (On the Freedom there are still listed as 1As but I guess that's where it might end?) :(

Froufie

Froufie

Flander...can't wait to see your pictures and hear your comments about the set-up of this room....again the picture I saw of 2444 has the bed facing the window on the opposite wall with the bunk bed right above it from the ceiling...looking forward...I did not see any couch in the above picture that I saw.....

• 2 weeks later...

Just trying to see if Flander has returned from the cruise on the Truimph.. Still trying to find out about room 2444 on the ship and exactly what bedding there is and if you were able to take pictures like your last post stated...thanks

Dan! You might be my new best friend!

Where did you get this info? When I booked room 2444 was coded with S,N,PW (shower, non smoking, picture window). I was told by Carnival we'd have an upper and twin. I'd like to have a sofa, don't they fold out into beds? I'd much rather sleep closer to the floor :D

Cabin 2444 (1A OSUL) 185 sq ft

Beds: 1 twin-1 upper rab:0

View: window

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

2445 lists the same setup.

Dan

I have seen pics of 2444 on both the Victory and the Triumph.

Both have a single bed underneath/alongside the window and an upper berth which comes out of the wall. They both have a couch - but does not seem to be a sofa bed.

On the Triumph the couch starts at the foot of the bed and runs along the wall underneat the 2nd window. On the Victory the couch is actually next to the single bed and you can see it as you come down the long hallway into the room.

Hope this helps!

Froufie

Thanks, Cruzman...looking forward to your comments about the room and pictures...as I stated before, there are pictures on the internet that show cabin 2444 has an upper and lower, but it doesn't appear they are under the window...looks like they might be on the wall facing the window...will wait for your return..have a great cruise...

For the solo cruiser these are a no longer hidden gem and if we do not stop talking about them so much will be very difficult to book in the future(LOL).

That's what Im thinking. I had trouble finding an open one....for Sept and October 2008!!! Found only one date.

Its going to get to where you have to book them the day they come out :(

Archived