Good Excursions for 6 y.o. girl

micbooth

you can try any of the snorkeling excursions, that would be safe and fun if she likes to be in the water.

If not willing to get in the ocean try the atlantis submarine or the Dolphin Swim at Chankanaab park

Jeep tour, 4x4 tours might be too much sun for her

Definitely Chankanaab Park, My 8 year old daughter swim with the dolphins, You may watch even if you don't swim with them. Some fun things for children to do is swim in the pool its very nice, snorkeling, a few gift shops to browse, food, the place is large and not over crowded. I think its approx 12.00 per person all day, You may order food from where ever you decided to lounge all day. They have guys to come take your order and deliver it to you. you can check it out under This is Cozumel or Chankanaab Park for more info.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to figure out with our group of 8, as we will have 3-6yo's also. We were considering the dolphin discovery excursion, but it seems so expensive for a short amount of time. And, I'd love to go to Nachicocum too, as I'm sure my dh would love to escape the crowds! I just don't know if it would be possible to book the dolphin excursion, and then head to Nachi?

I'd love to hear any more comments, we'll be on the Disney Magic in September.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
We are sailing to Cozumel in December on the Inspiration and need a good excursion for a 6 y.o. girl.

Any help would be appreciated!

Mick

If the dolphens are too pricey, you might think about Paradise Beach. Lots of sand, a gently sloping beach and water toys. Top this off with good service, food and cold drinks and you have a typical Cozumel day.

Archived