Wedding/Cruise Newsletter

Well I have searched & searced and have put together my own newsletter. I tried attaching it on here but it said the file was to big. If anyone is interested just send me an email and I will forward it to you. But please send the email directly and dont reply to this post because I am not on this site everyday. My 40 guests were very impressed and thought I had it professionally done. I plan on sending out 2 more newsletters as our wedding cruise isn't until Jan 27 2008 on the Liberty.

My direct email is bergerinsjen@adelphia.net.

Thanks & Good Luck to all of you!

JEN

• 4 years later...
Well I have searched & searced and have put together my own newsletter. I tried attaching it on here but it said the file was to big. If anyone is interested just send me an email and I will forward it to you. But please send the email directly and dont reply to this post because I am not on this site everyday. My 40 guests were very impressed and thought I had it professionally done. I plan on sending out 2 more newsletters as our wedding cruise isn't until Jan 27 2008 on the Liberty.

My direct email is bergerinsjen@adelphia.net.

Thanks & Good Luck to all of you!

JEN

I'm new to the boards and I know this thread is several years old but if you happen to see this would you mind emailing it to me? I could use some ideas! dmurray0521@gmail.com :D

I did consider that, but I figured they may just delete it assuming it's spam from some unknown email. :(

Click on her profile. She has not logged in here since Nov 2011, but she does have her email address listed under her profile, so I assume she will look at emails from unknown addresses.

Archived