My Documents

We are sailing July18 and pulled my docs last week. Already had the air and everything. There is only one luggage tag , so you have to copy some more. Our copier at work is black and white only, opps forget I said that, so have to remember to do so at home. Seems everything else was fine, and I'm not real puter savy.

I got my documents for my June 17th sensation trip yesterday from our travel agent. Because we are in the same cabin, there is one set of documents. So i decided to print my cabinmate a set to mail to her so she could do her doc dance too! I actually like the online docs better than the blue book. They seem to have a little more info. Could be wrong....Anyway, either way, im sure you will enjoy.:D

We are sailing July18 and pulled my docs last week. Already had the air and everything. There is only one luggage tag , so you have to copy some more. Our copier at work is black and white only, opps forget I said that, so have to remember to do so at home. Seems everything else was fine, and I'm not real puter savy.

You are supposed to print as many of the the page with the luggage tags as you will need for your luggage. So, when you have the PDF open, if the luggage tags are on page 10, when you select print, where it asks if you want to print all pages or current page or page number, you enter the page number and then you enter the number of copies you want to print of that page. Pretty simple. If you have a color printer, it will print them in color.

I don't think I would print them in Black and White as they use the colors to stage the luggage - I would think printing in B&W would slow down receiving your luggage. If you don't have a color printer you can always pick up the correct luggage tags at the pier. Just take pre-printed computer labels with all the same info. Peel and stick.

We recieved our paper docs but I went to Carnival's site and printed my e-docs so that I could have a back-up copy to place in a separate piece of luggage in the event one was stolen. Smalltowngrl is correct on printing as many luggage tags as you need. You can take them and have them laminated, then staple them around you luggage handle. I did mine in color and they look great. Black and white copies should be OK. There's nothing in the 'My Documents' site that says they have to be in color.

I just printed ours for June 17th Sailing. While it is very easy, It doen't feel exciting. I love the thrill of getting the documents out of the mailbox! Also, I don't have a color printer to print luggage tags and the black and white printed ones concern me. I don't want our luggage delayed at the beginning or sorted wrong at the end of the trip.

Also, I don't have a color printer to print luggage tags and the black and white printed ones concern me. I don't want our luggage delayed at the beginning or sorted wrong at the end of the trip.
Not sure if it really will slow things up - guess we will have to wait and see once people start using them - as I'm sure others will be in the same boat. Maybe the bar code will help expedite ??

Like I said - Just get some sticky computer labels - you can even hand write your info on them - that way you can get the color tags at the pier and just stick them on. The only info you REALLY need on the tag getting on the ship is the cabin number - although I would also include my last name. I always put a sheet of paper inside with all my info in case the tag comes off (which does happen).

I got my documents for my June 17th sensation trip yesterday from our travel agent. Because we are in the same cabin, there is one set of documents. So i decided to print my cabinmate a set to mail to her so she could do her doc dance too! I actually like the online docs better than the blue book. They seem to have a little more info. Could be wrong....Anyway, either way, im sure you will enjoy.:D

My wife and I and my 2 daughters 16,21 are going on this sailing and we got our docs in the mail last week. I also printed the E-docs.Can't wait.. I'm ready to go.

Tom

Our cruise is in August and I did print out the fun pass, and said I wanted e-doc's - Our cruise is 79 days from today, when will I be able to print out the e-doc's? (such as luggage tags, etc.???) - couldn't today (and cruise is all paid for). Jan

To sound like Gilda Radner on Saturday Night Live ..... Never mind.......... I figured it out!!

I love the E-doc system. :) We printed our docs 45 days out for our Destiny cruise and loved them and the idea of getting them much earlier than the mail would. Remember if you are not able to print them to make sure you have taken off all POP UP Blockers as they will not allow you to print.

The luggage tags should be printed in color as that is how the luggage is sorted for delivery. Black & white would slow down delivery considerably i'm afraid.

Here is a copy of the luggage tag, just write your name & laminate or use clear shipping tape to assemble. Very convenient!

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/kellylore/luggagetags.jpg

I hate e-docs. I still cant veiw mine. Dont know what the problem is.

Another problem you could have encountered is that if you don't have your cruise paid off then you would not be able to view it.

The only thing I am iffy about is those luggage tags and how vunerable they are from getting ripped off or lost :confused:

I guess I am a little more savvy than the average computer user since I am a recently retired techno-geek.:p I did ours, including a plethora of luggage tags in almost no time. I like it; I much prefer e-ticketing and similar to the old way.

My two cents,

Doc:)

Archived