Is there only one cruise port in Brooklyn

stuNYC

I tried to find direction to the KP cruise port in NYC. I couldn't find any info on their website. I googled it and hope that there is only one cruise port in Brooklyn. The docs usually comes with directions, the edocs didn't

I tried to find direction to the KP cruise port in NYC. I couldn't find any info on their website. I googled it and hope that there is only one cruise port in Brooklyn. The docs usually comes with directions, the edocs didn't

Yes there is only one pier in Red Hook/Brooklyn. :)

Where the Cruise Ships leave from an Embarkation Port vs Port of Call. The old Salt Piers there which at one time was part of the Brooklyn Navy Yard...

Call your Cruise line most as they are the ones your paying ... *S* eh...

There are a few methods of arrival there besides walkingt.. motorvehicles (buses, cars, trucks..., bicycle or unicycle...etc.. no Tube stops near it.. Ferry services is very closeby.. The Brooklyn Battery Tunnel (BBT) which is a steep toll of $4.50 each way etc...:mad:

As you can see in this aerial phoito how many piers there are... see the Y Pier on Gov. Island that was the USCG and is across from the Salt Piers..where most cruise ships depart from in Brooklyn Borough, NYC, NY there are other passenger piers in Brooklyn too ..the Gambling Ships...etc... but they do not leave from the Passenger Cruise Ship piers next to the B B T.

http://www.brooklyncruiseguide.com/cruise-terminal.html

mapimageNYNJbay595x370.jpg.17d61ccd24411c895d1a45f42c78ca02.jpg

Archived