Find out Cabin Number?

Neoflynn

ok we booked an OV Gty room and have recieved our docs but they still dont list a room number, is it hidden somewhere on the docs, or do you think if I called Carnival they would be able to give me my cabin number I would really like to know before we cruise so I can get the lay of the land around me, thanks.

Usually they assign it in the last 6 - 8 weeks, but it can change all the way up to the time you board when you get a guarantee. Did you book directly with Carnival or a TA? You can always call them but the cabin # was probably not assigned yet when the docs were mailed out if its not on the docs.

Try going to Carnival's website, and looking at the e-docs. Now that you've gotten your paper docs, you don't have to worry about not getting them if you look at the e-docs. Go to Carnival's site, at the bottom click on my documents, enter in all of the information, booking number, last name, sail date. Once you're done there on the next page click view at the top. Give them a minute to load, then look at the middle column under the booking summary at stateroom number, and see if it says guarantee, or if it's been assigned yet. If not, keep checking back, cant' hurt.:)

i have only had a guaranty one time. and i simply called the TA, asked her if we had been assigned yet. she put me on hold, called CCL and came back with our stateroom #. i have no idea why there is such secrecy around "trying to find out your room #" by use of all of the various "tricks" posted. maybe there's more to it than i realize.

but the one and only time i wanted to find out, i simply called. it was quite early too. my docs hadn't even been generated yet. and yes, it stayed the same. so i agree w/ your thought process to simply call. if it's already been assigned, i can't imagine why they wld care about telling you, so long as you understand that it still may change.

Checking your e-docs does tell you your cabin assignment, but it can still change. I booked a cat 8E for the Valor leaving June 3, 2007, I received my paper docs which had a room number and luggage tags for that deck, and my e-docs said the same cabin number. However, I was just being curious this morning, and realized that at some point last night I was upgraded to a Cat. 11. I do understand though, that upgrades this late (2 weeks out) are extremely rare, but it looks as if the ship is not full.

Since you have your paper docs, look at the back of your S&S card info sheet. There is a long alphanumeric sequence. the numbers immediately following your booking number are your cabin number (if assigned).

well still says TBA on the mydocs on the website, but if I use Big Ducks method by looking at the paper docs looks like 6220 so its an upgrade if it sticks, maybe its a first cruise present...:D

I just viewed my stateroom # on line.....log onto Carnival site....on left hand side click on View Reservation......below booking # click on View Boarding Doc. online......there is your cabin # under your name & booking #.....

Archived