Alaskans....

SunFunCruiser

Geez, no kidding. We're paying nearly $1 more a gallon in the SF Bay Area.

LOL-you CA guys have the highest in the country. We're again #2 (can't seem to be #1 in anything up here) but we're trying to catch up :eek:

The $2.95 mentioned happened in a day. It was $2.89 one day on the way to work and $2.95 the next.

Wonder what will happen next week since it's Memorial Day weekend and a lot of people like to get out of Anchorage!

Susan in Anchorage :)

The $2.95 mentioned happened in a day. It was $2.89 one day on the way to work and $2.95 the next.

Wonder what will happen next week since it's Memorial Day weekend and a lot of people like to get out of Anchorage!

Susan in Anchorage :)

Oh, I'd imagine you'll still be about a buck less than many of us! I'm starting to think of $3.49 as the good ol days.

Ours is $2.85 a gallon for regular unleaded, but we think that is outrageous here in East Texas. At least I live in a town small enough where you can get anyplace you need to go in less than 10 minutes. But my DH and DS's all are in outside sales.......:( so the gas prices hit them hard when they drive all day long. :eek: gg

Gas here in S. Florida is around $3.05 for reg & rising. In fact they are going up so fast that the guy on the ladder that changes the prices just stays there.

LOL That is funny because when I saw the guy changing it yesterday, I said to myself, "why doesn't the guy just stay up there!"

Ours is $2.85 a gallon for regular unleaded, but we think that is outrageous here in East Texas.
I agree - you would think gas would be cheaper here in oil country - but I guess since it has to go to the refinery and back they feel they can tack extra on. It's over $3.00 a gallon in my neighborhood.

Archived