Normal or Good deal?

Matlily

We just booked our cruise with some friends thru there TA and they seems to have a super deal can anyone tell me if its super good or just the norm??

7 days Western Carribean - out of Galveston Includes all port fees, taxes and gratuities $562 plus $100 ship credits, Champagne, chocolates and tote bag in cabin on arrival at ship.

We thought it was too good to be true but we are all booked up now and excited and ready to go........

We normally go on all inclusive land based vacation which are a little more expensive but all the booze is included. :D

We just booked our cruise with some friends thru there TA and they seems to have a super deal can anyone tell me if its super good or just the norm??

7 days Western Carribean - out of Galveston Includes all port fees, taxes and gratuities $562 plus $100 ship credits, Champagne, chocolates and tote bag in cabin on arrival at ship.

We thought it was too good to be true but we are all booked up now and excited and ready to go........

We normally go on all inclusive land based vacation which are a little more expensive but all the booze is included. :D

are you sure gratuities are included, that is so rare to do that...

it depends on the cabin whether it was a good deal or not...

are you sure gratuities are included, that is so rare to do that...

it depends on the cabin whether it was a good deal or not...

Yes they are even the TA forgot that was on the flyer she sent out and said this was a super deal and her and her hubbie are going to go too.

It sound like a great deal. I am a serious bargain hunter and I love it when I pay under $500 for a 7 day cruise. With the on board credit, you have the equivalent price under $500, plus you are getting a bunch of other perks. It is probably a group booking trhough a travel agent who bought up a block of cabins. The Conquest is a lovely ship. Have a great time!

Yes they are even the TA forgot that was on the flyer she sent out and said this was a super deal and her and her hubbie are going to go too.

It sounds OK for an inside cabin - but to be totally honest, not a mega deal, just check it out, sometime advertising literature can be confusing, I have seen them where they said gratuities included, and it meant for the round trip transfers to and from the airport, and not the cruise...

This is a good deal! I am a travel agent and that is a deal that I would not pass up. I would book it if I weren't going in September out of Port Canaveral. I have done that cruise before and you'll love it. We didn't get the OBC.

Enjoy your cruise!

It sounds OK for an inside cabin - but to be totally honest, not a mega deal, just check it out, sometime advertising literature can be confusing, I have seen them where they said gratuities included, and it meant for the round trip transfers to and from the airport, and not the cruise...

Thanks Nick - Just checked the flyer and its definitely grats as its $70 - it is hurricane season so well see how that goes!!!

Thanks everyone I thought it was a great deal for under $500 for 7 night cruise. I think it is a group that the TA is putting together, my friend and I are first time cruisers and some of the ladies going we know go at least once a year and they talked us into it. :) they didn't have to break any arms or legs to do that............:D

At $562.00 plus $100.00 onboard credit... and $70.00 for gratuities..that would bring your cruise down to $392.00 per person for a 7 day cruise. Damn right that's a good deal!

At $562.00 plus $100.00 onboard credit... and $70.00 for gratuities..that would bring your cruise down to $392.00 per person for a 7 day cruise. Damn right that's a good deal!

No the $70 grat were included in the $562 so it works out at $462 for the cruise, probably at bit more once we add booze and excursions. SO MUCH FUN TO LOOK FORWARD TOO. :) :) :)

Archived