excursions booked through NCL

Catmomma

I went through the website and reserved 4 excursions for my trip this coming September. I did this over a week ago and have never heard anything from NCL. Should I be getting some sort of confirmation from them or am I just needlessly panicking? :)

I went through the website and reserved 4 excursions for my trip this coming September. I did this over a week ago and have never heard anything from NCL. Should I be getting some sort of confirmation from them or am I just needlessly panicking? :)

I did this last week also and didn't get an e-mail confirmation so I called them on Monday. They told me that they had been having problems with the excursion system and took my information. I got my confirmation today.

I guess the moral of the story is to call them.

Their number is: 1-866-625-1167 (8 am - 5:30 pm EDT)

Pete

When I booked my shore excursions for my cruise in January, they did not get back to me and they were never booked. I learned this when I called to make a change. My advice - call to double check.:D

I did mine online a couple weeks ago thought nothing of it, then I saw this post so I called today and they didn't have record. Thank you for alerting me to this. They are emailing me confirmation in 24 hours or so. This is my first NCL, the others have been RCI and their website seems alittle more useful and user friendly.

I also booked online and didn't hear from them. I called today and the woman said the day I booked, they were having computer problems. I gave the shore excursions we wanted to book and she took care of it. She said I should receive an email confirmation in a couple of days. She was very helpful. Number: 866-625-1167

8/99 Alaska Celebrity

8/01 Scandinavia/Russia Princess

1/05 Western Carribean Celebrity

10/05 Hawaii Norwegian

1/07 Panama Canal Celebrity

8/07 Hawaii Norwegian

Their number is: 1-866-625-1167 (8 am - 5:30 pm EDT)

Just wandering how long you waited on hold to speak to someone when you called that number. I've foudn the average hold time to be about 45 minutes.

I just booked online the Hartley's Helmet dive for our Bermuda cruise 10/7/07 on the Crown and the email confirmation had us signed up for both the Hartley's and Peppercorn excursions! :eek: Seems like there's still a glitch in their software since I know I only entered 1 excursion. I just got off the phone with Shore Excursions who hopefully corrected the problem for me. I'll know when I get the next email.

laurie

I just called after getting no confirmation for excursions I booked online earlier in the week.

The lady on the phone also told me they were having computer issues and booked the excursions for me over the phone. Hopefully I'll have an email conversation in 24 hours.

I just called after getting no confirmation for excursions I booked online earlier in the week.

The lady on the phone also told me they were having computer issues and booked the excursions for me over the phone. Hopefully I'll have an email conversation in 24 hours.

Same thing happened to me. After calling, I got an email confirmation within 2 hours. Unfortunatly the prices were wrong!!!! So I'm still waiting to hear back about that.

Update: Just got an email from NCL confirming the correct price:)

Just wandering how long you waited on hold to speak to someone when you called that number. I've foudn the average hold time to be about 45 minutes.

I've called NCL 3 times (2 times to the general line and once to the shore ex line) and have never waited more than a minute or two. Maybe because I call early in the day???

Ok so instead of calling I decided to go through the website again. I had to go there anyway to make sure I had the right excursion numbers.

1 hour later I have my confirmation in e-mail! I guess my first attempt was just lost in the shuffle.

I notice that NCL is Beta testing new reservation software on its site. It does have a number of bugs...I suspect that one of the bugs I have not run into may be what you folks are getting trying to book your excursions on line?!?

Tom:)

Archived