pullman beds IS Quad Cabin

dyin2cruz

Hi everyone!!! We are taking our second cruise this summer ( in less than 2 weeks - just to make you jealous:D ). Hadn't planned on it but we found a fantastic deal on IS guarantee for the 6-3 sailing on Liberty and here we go again. Anyway! I was wondering if stewards automatically pull down pullmans at bed time, or do we have to do it? Thank you and happy sailing everyone!!!

Hi everyone!!! We are taking our second cruise this summer ( in less than 2 weeks - just to make you jealous:D ). Hadn't planned on it but we found a fantastic deal on IS guarantee for the 6-3 sailing on Liberty and here we go again. Anyway! I was wondering if stewards automatically pull down pullmans at bed time, or do we have to do it? Thank you and happy sailing everyone!!!

If you're talking about the beds that come down from the ceiling, they left ours up the entire cruise. This made sense to us because our daughter a place of her own to relax on when everyone's in the room. It's news to me if they store them away every morning. Ours may not have been considered a QUAD. It was a balcony cabin with an upper (slept 4).

We'll be sailing on that same ship. Have you started packing yet? We've had the pull down beds before and they did leave them down during the day. I think you just have to ask if you want them put away. My daughter liked being able to lie down on her own bed during the day when she was tired.

Archived