Id

Matlily

Hi Everyone,

Cruising for the first time on Carnival Conquest in september and I think I am now addicted to these boards!!

Question: Can I just take my texas DL as form of ID when leaving the ship at port calls?

I am UK citizen living in USA holding a greencard which i understand I need to take to get on and off in the US along with my Passport.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Question: Can I just take my texas DL as form of ID when leaving the ship at port calls?

I am UK citizen living in USA holding a greencard which i understand I need to take to get on and off in the US along with my Passport.

Thanks

DL and our ship card has been all that we have needed so far. It may change in the future. I see a lot of different answers to carrying a passport. Some say to take a copy on shore and keep the real one in the safe, but I don't think that a copy would get you back into the states if you had to fly home.

Hi Everyone,

Cruising for the first time on Carnival Conquest in september and I think I am now addicted to these boards!!

Thanks

Yes you can. If you miss the boat, will you be able to board a plane without any hassles (delays)? Particularly since you are not from the US? This is something you need to consider on your own.

Archived