Room next to Elevator

Reverie

I am going on the Carnival Inspiration this summer and my room is listed as being next to an elevator. I like the convenience but are the elevators nosiy? I know sometimes people can be loud but as anyone had a room that butted up to an elevator? Can anyone shed some light on this subject for me? Thanks

The only inside cabin I've ever had on a cruiseship backed up to the elevator. I honestly heard NO elevator noise whatsoever. People getting on/off the elevator was a different story.:D But it really wasn't that bad.

I had a room right by the elevator on my last cruise and I loved it! I didn't hear anything. The only thing I heard was the drunks coming back on the ship from Playa del Carmen on Cinco de Mayo. But that was because I was on Riviera deck, not because of the elevators!

I had a room right by the elevator on my last cruise and I loved it! I didn't hear anything. The only thing I heard was the drunks coming back on the ship from Playa del Carmen on Cinco de Mayo. But that was because I was on Riviera deck, not because of the elevators!

OOh..I always wondered what it would be like to be in port in Mexico on Cinco de Mayo. How was it?

I've been wondering about this too. I'm in Spirit cabin 5236, which is located right next to the midship elevators and the extended balcony goes behind the elevators. Directly behind the elevators is what looks like a large room, I have no idea what is stored in there. I'm a little nervous about that. Deck plan included in the link below so you can see what I mean.

http://carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=SP

Anyone stayed in this cabin? How was the noise from the elevator and from the room next door.

I've been wondering about this too. I'm in Spirit cabin 5236, which is located right next to the midship elevators and the extended balcony goes behind the elevators. Directly behind the elevators is what looks like a large room, I have no idea what is stored in there. I'm a little nervous about that. Deck plan included in the link below so you can see what I mean.

Anyone stayed in this cabin? How was the noise from the elevator and from the room next door.

we are staying on the pride in room 7258 which is the same layout as your asking, I was wandering also what happens in that room. anybody know?

Cabin 5236 (7A OSTW) 185/40 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: window and obstructed balcony connecting balconies: no

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

from ---http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/shipscarnival.php

looks like it might be a service elevator?

OOh..I always wondered what it would be like to be in port in Mexico on Cinco de Mayo. How was it?

It was no big deal. The Mexicans don't make a big deal of it like we do. We were joking at dinner that the Mexcans probably make fun of us for making a big deal of it. Went to Senor Frogs for a while - it was a blast.

Archived