RCCL Special going on!

I just received an email for a RCCL special going on for a short time. Here is the link if you want to check it out:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/featuredCruises/selectLandingPromo.do?promoCode=130242&topic=EM&subTopic=FastTrack052307&requestor=arn

I hope that works, but if not it is probably at RCCL website. It's a great special that the 3rd and 4th person in a cabin travel for $99.

Happy Sailing!:)

Thanks for sharing...The link worked...

but none of the dates can work for me....

I am surprised I never recieved this one...

I wonder what makes them decide which ones they email who???:confused:

strange, i'm already booked for the Oct 15th SOS. I'm always looking for a deal so I checked this out.

ports fees and taxes seem to be on the rise

- when I booked at the end of March the port fees and taxes for a triple were only $45.90 total, 3rd and 4th guest were $199 at the time.

- when i do a pretend booking today from the website ,the port fees and taxes are $98.82 for the same category with 3 people.

- but when I clicked on the link today provided above, and do another pretend booking, the fees and taxes jump to $138.06

I saved $600 for our group a couple of weeks ago when the 3rd and 4th person dropped, and they didn't raise my fees and taxes, so i'm happy. just thought it was weird. Will definitely go straight in through RCC and compare prices with the links.

the $99 per person was for the Bahamas Cruise. I don't think the other destinations will be that cheap.

The EOS cruise we are taking (5 nights) was booked through the same special a couple months ago. The Bahama cruise (3 nights) had the $99 for 3rd and 4th person and ours went up to $129 for 3rd and 4th person, which I still was very happy about. And so are my DD's!:D

Archived