Do I need to bring hangers? Are there dressers?

EmmaJean

I bring my formal items on a hanger (I pack them that way) and then just hang them once in the room. There are plenty of hangers if you choose not to do this. If there isn't enough - just ask for more.

There will be drawers and shelves in the room.

No problems with hangers. Drawer space can be a bit challenging on some ships.

Most people say they overpack. So, just take less. I think every Princess ship has laundry's.

I know I do a couple of laundry loads each trip and then I do not have to bring so much. :)

Thanks for the hanger/dresser advice.

I'll only bring a hanger if the dress/suit is hanging on it.

Overpacking...I do pack a lot of stuff, but I usually use all of it on the trip. I'm packing one outfit for each of us per day, plus a different outift for 2 formal dinners and 2 non-formal dinners.

I was thinking of doing laundry once on the ship, since we are continuing our vacation after the cruise. Outfits can pretty much be worn just once and then need to be washed-our toddlers always see to that!

I brought hangers (already used in my garment bag) But was shocked to see how many there were waiting in the room. More than enough for myself and my girlfriend. No dresser but enough shelves where the safe is and above the closet... Oh no door on the closet but that is fine as it faces the bathroom and not the room as a whole. You will be fine. Ohn and they are the nice wooden hangers...

Archived