Miami hotel help please?

twocats

I need a hotel for 1 night post cruise in November. I will pick up a rental car in FLL so I would like free parking, a reasonable price and a clean, safe hotel. I have narrowed my choices to either Best Western Miami Airport West and LaQuinta Airport East. Suggestions from someone who knows either hotel would be great. Either one or neither one. Help please and thanks. Carole

I need a hotel for 1 night post cruise in November. I will pick up a rental car in FLL so I would like free parking, a reasonable price and a clean, safe hotel. I have narrowed my choices to either Best Western Miami Airport West and LaQuinta Airport East. Suggestions from someone who knows either hotel would be great. Either one or neither one. Help please and thanks. Carole

I'm not a fan at all of Miami Airport hotels.

I'd look elsewhere, probably Coconut Grove or Coral Gables.

I agree with Blue...the airport area is not very tourist friendly. Check downtown/Brickell, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove. Look into the Holiday Inn at the Port, Intercontinental, Radisson, Marriot on the Bay, JW MArriot...

twocats, after much research, we decided on Sonesta in Coconut Grove for our precruise stay in July. We were able to get a suite on the bay, it's right across from CoCo Walk and they have a free shuttle that you can take to South Beach and a few other places for the day (though no airport/pier transport). We will also have a kitchenette for breakfasts, snacks, etc. You might be interested in checking out their web site. of note, there is a Sonesta that Trump has north of South Beach in the Sunny Isle area I think, but we thought that might be too far. Good luck!

Archived