What do you get with a Spa Pass

scperk

I am going on the Pearl Dec. 23rd for a 5-nite cruise. I was wondering, "How are the Spa showers; roomy? have shampoo etc? Are there plenty of towels?"

We were on Caribbean Princess and loved the Spa pass. Adult daughter and I would at least shower at the Spa daily so that the 3 of us could all get showered for dinner at the same time. Also the Spa shower stalls were a little more spacious than our inexpensive cabin's shower.

Okay...I SO want this spa pass. We are cruising to Alaska in Sept. on the Star. Everyone else in our crew is planning excursions, I'm telling everyone I want to tour the spa. Been a rough year. How do I get this pass? Do I book it through the travel agent or after we board? DH and I want this deal for sure!

The showers in the Pearl spa area are much larger than the room. There are plenty of towels, they give you a robe and there is soap and shampoo, some other products and hair dryers. At 6-4, I used the shower there every day, I think I only showered once in our room (a minisuite).

To get the spa pass go to the spa any day (but it's best to do it the first day so you get full use).

I see where you can purchase a spa pass for the cruise on the Pearl. I need clarification on this. I would think the spa is included in the price of the cruise and available to everyone. I know the extra services that are offered you should have to pay for massage, treatments ect.

I want to offer this option to our group, but need to understand how it works. Thanks Sailing on September 9,07

Archived