Is Johnny Rockets open during Dinner hours?

I searched but could not find what hours they are open. Believe it or not there are times my DW would rather have a burger and onion rings rather than a fancy sit down dinner. So I was wondering if you can go there during dinner hours.

On some evenings the Adventure Ocean counsellors take the kids to Johnny Rocket's for dinner. I am not sure if JR's is open to other guests on those occasions. You might want to check when you board to see if it would interfere with your plans, or perhaps someone on here has some experience with this situation and can advise you.:)

Hi,

Our experience recently (Explorer, Mariner and Sovereign) was that you had to check the daily compass to see if AO was using JR's that evening for dinner- usually shut down for only 1 hour.

Happy sailing,

Wendy

On the Navigator they were open 11.30am until Midnight.....hope that helps...Johnny Rocket pictures are on my review if you want to take a look!

www.wakelover.co.uk

Thanks for the question as I shall add this information on the page...

Wakelover xxx

Your review and pictures are what go my wife and I talking about it :D She was like man that looks like supper one night . Thanks for the info everyone

Archived