Thursday Weigh-in....August 12

JR_Janet

I finally did it, I lost 1.5 pounds for a total weight loss of 25.5 pounds. I have been trying to lose this 1 pound for about 3 weeks and the hard work finally paid off. I know it will continue to be slow, but I'm going to do it. I still want to lose 35-40 lbs. If I lose it slowly, hopefully it will stay off forever.

No loss in bust, .25 inch in waist, 1.25 inches in hips, .25 inches in biceps and .5 inches in thighs. I cannot believe how many inches I've lost all over -- 6 inches each in bust, waist and hips. Amazing what those pounds really equal and how we feel in our clothes is so important compared to the actual pounds that we lose.

My plan this week is to stay on WOE and really watch the extras that I may slip into my snack or meals. Drink 64 oz of water, exercise 3-4 times and feel really good about what I've accomplished. Thanks everyone, Janet

Janet, way to go! I'll take lost inches over pounds ANY day! :D

I am down 1.5 lbs this morning. I was down 3 lbs on Monday morning, but I managed to gain 1.5 back. :rolleyes: I'll take the 1.5 loss though since I gained last week.

Congrats to the losers. :)

Hi everyone! I haven't been posting (or even lurking) because I have been SO BAD. But..today I am down 1/2...so I figured I am worthy of your ranks!!!

And...early this morning I took a nice long walk..so I feel good about myself.

Good luck to all and have a great day!

Hi again everyone...I'm pretty happy with myself this week...lost 6.2lbs...week one is usually like that with me...then the loss gets a bit slower. I'm happy that i managed to last a whole week without cheating...whew one tough week...but the loss has encouraged me to keep working hard.:)

Thank you, Shelia & Beth.

Beth, I NEED to lose because I desperately NEED to buy something new and special for the 3 weddings I have coming up. I went to Holt's last week and they had NO Sonny Choi (SP?). I was so disappointed. It's so difficult to find something nice, that suits me (and my budget!) It should be a pleasure to buy something special....but it's a headache.

Great job, everyone! I'm down one more pound this week for a total loss of 11 pounds since July 19th. Wish the cruise was closer to keep me mega-motivated! :p I've been "bad" this week as well and have been struggling to stay away from "bad foods". I'm trying to recommit this week. Going grocery shopping today and trying to add walking to my plan. Nothing hard-core...just enough to start building my stamina first. ;) I NEED a diet to stick to for LIFE but I'm just not finding what I want. The search continues... Good luck to all! :)

I am a stay-the-samer, which is up 6 lbs from my cruise. I have not been able to get on my WOE, although I have been so stressed that I have not been eating.

Congrats to all you losers. You are all doing so well.:)

Rose

Good Morning Everyone, The weekend I was kind of bad but I have been so good the the rest of the week. But my goal for this weigh in was to see the middle number go down and it did:D I am only down a 1/2 pounds but that is better than up a 1/2 pounds.

Keep up the good work everyone, I know we can all do IT!!!

Angie, good news. That is wonderful. I love to see that weight graph going down. I also like seeing the projected weight loss going down.

Beth, congratulations, great weight loss. Shelia and Gina same for you. It seems we all are having a losing week.

Babylene, good job getting back on track. It doesn’t matter how ‘bad’ we think we’ve been, writing it down and sharing online will help us to stay on track.

Harmony, that is incredible. My first week I think I only lost ½ pound and maybe not even that. I was a real slow starter and seem to only lose about every 12-14 days. Keep it up, I’m sure you will do well.

Ncmom2four, I know what you mean about diet for life. I, too, was at a place where I needed something and something that would last. I finally faced reality with the help of my son who is a fitness trainer. I knew that writing down whatever I eat is important for me and exercise was an absolute necessity. I looked on the internet for a computer program to help me keep track of my calories. I found Diet Power which has helped me keep on track. It’s been slow, but I hope that this time the weight loss will stay off.

The stay the samers will lose next time or soon thereafter. Good luck everyone.

I don't know how I missed my weigh in yesterday, but I am happy to say that I am down 1 lb. I won't be here next week, as we're taking off for the Gulf, on Saturday... YUP! We have to drive down to Sarasota this weekend, to take my son to school. Talk about bad timing!!!!

I missed yesterday too! I'm down another 2lbs for a total of 16.5lbs in 10 weeks. Not bad, it's a healthy weight loss. I expect to stay the same for the next two weeks as my body tends to drop suddenly then stay the same for awhile. Everyone is doing great! The summer is almost over (how sad!) but at the same time, fewer temptations are on the way. Keep up the great job everyone!

Stacey

Archived