Just booked Mariner for our first RCCL cruise!

Jan 20th, 2008...we're really excited about this and I have no doubt whatsoever that the Mariner was the right choice for us. Thanks to all who answered our posts and who shared their experiences and opinions with us. Now I need to check up on the Roll-Call Boards to see who else is going.

My husband and I are going on the Mariner for our very first cruise ever November 25, 2007. I live about 35 miles from the port and have for the last 13 years you would think that I would have gone on a cruise before but nope......I have no life :p ....lol....I cant wait...its so exciting....woohoo...it will be our aniversary too..my dad gave us the trip as a graduation present to me...THANKS DAD!!!:D

Excellent choice! My parents gave us our first cruise on Mariner as a gift last year and we had a wonderful time and became hooked on cruising. We'll be on Mariner again in 2 weeks!

You will love her. Enjoy your cruise!

Loungelizard come join our roll call, it's been going for awhile but there are not that many of us. We do however have anough signed up for the meet & mingle aboard.

Hope to see you posting soon:)

MAO

Congrats on booking the Mariner! She was our very first cruise and we LOVED her! My husband was very skeptical about cruising, but continues to talk about what a great vacation it was. We went without the kids, but are planning on another cruise WITH them in the near future. Have a WONDERFUL time! :D

Archived