My more then perfect Pacific Coastal cruise on the Norwegian Pearl

sneakerstud

I do not promote any kind of group on here! It is just family and friends! I do not want to have new people (wannabes) in my group! We are already a small group of total jet setters...most of my friends are the richest and most influent people in the world or royal or all togeter! So I do not promote anything, since we want to be exclusieve!!!

I do not promote any kind of group on here! It is just family and friends! I do not want to have new people (wannabes) in my group! We are already a small group of total jet setters...most of my friends are the richest and most influent people in the world or royal or all togeter! So I do not promote anything, since we want to be exclusieve!!!

Yeah and I'm the King of England :rolleyes:

Hiya King Marcus!

Sorry we're going to miss you on our Transatlantic, but can understand why you're doing the Canal on the Pearl. That's going to be wonderful + you'll be with Anny & Bobby again. :) Hopefully you could share your New Year's info with us?

If so, please email me at micheleg(remove this part)@bellsouth.net

When will you be in Miami again?

Hugs,

Michele

You need to go on the Jewel, I loved it. It has been the newest ship I have been on. Te decor is a little too bright for cabins IMO. My mother & I are going on the Dawn in December for the itinerary.

I would love to go on the New Year's cruise but it's a bit up in the air at the moment because I'm not sure of my university schedule yet and I'm not even sure I'll be coming home for the holidays. However, I did drop the idea of going on this cruise into a conversation with my mom and she's considering it- the fact that we haven't been on the Jewel yet is a big selling point so we'll see!

You need to go on the Jewel, I loved it. It has been the newest ship I have been on. Te decor is a little too bright for cabins IMO. My mother & I are going on the Dawn in December for the itinerary.

We were planning on going on the Jewel once but then we found out that a group that we often travel with (the ones responsible for our cruise addiction!) was scheduling a cruise on another ship so we went with them instead. I'm sure I'll make it to the Jewel one day!

Gee, sorry I missed all the excitement, but they just let me out of jail..I hate this new ankle bracelet.....:p

Princess Niya, come on it'll be fun...just like old times last month!

Watch out for His Majesty though, benevolent, malevolent, malicious and delicious is our King. ;)

Like a drug dealer in the parking lot outside the rehab center, he's right there at the gangway, planning the next cruise :D Danger and delight.

I have the pics of the trip on my webshots, including the surprise party, click the link.

Gotta go set on mah jet for a while, now.

You mentioned that you stayed in a mini suite yet had access to the courtyard villa deck. How is that possible? I thought only guests in the Garden Villas and courtyard suites could use the courtyard deck?

Gee, sorry I missed all the excitement, but they just let me out of jail..I hate this new ankle bracelet.....:p

Princess Niya, come on it'll be fun...just like old times last month!

Watch out for His Majesty though, benevolent, malevolent, malicious and delicious is our King. ;)

Like a drug dealer in the parking lot outside the rehab center, he's right there at the gangway, planning the next cruise :D Danger and delight.

I have the pics of the trip on my webshots, including the surprise party, click the link.

Gotta go set on mah jet for a while, now.

We really wanted to go on the New Year's cruise but I've checked the dates for my winter break and I would need to be back a few days into the cruise so unfortunately we can't make it. We're going to try to plan something for next summer though and we've been looking at the 6/29 cruise on the Jade. It looks like it could be a mini Mad Mariners reunion so that will be nice and since I think it leaves from Southampton it will be convenient for me (although mom isn't too excited about the idea of taking a transatlantic flight by herself but we'll deal with that later).

Thanks for posting the pictures, we had fun looking through them. I'm not sure about that picture of me though- I didn't know the girls looked so big in that top!

You certainly are full of yourself! Frankly I think you have an active imagination and an overblown ego, but then I am not "royalty" just a paying passanger:rolleyes:

Actually it is quite easy to have the special attention the King and Empress get... Be nice(not demanding:rolleyes: ) to the right people!!;)

<from a person that is not royalty, just a paying passenger and has been treated like royalty by NCL>

Actually it is quite easy to have the special attention the King and Empress get... Be nice(not demanding:rolleyes: ) to the right people!!;)

<from a person that is not royalty, just a paying passenger and has been treated like royalty by NCL>

Well, there's another factor to the special treatment that they receive... they cruise NCL frequently, but the other factors you mention are important too! :)

LOL...The King is back after a total madness weekend at home!

I'm good to NCL and NCL is good to me! That easy!

I actually cancelled the New Years Cruise on the Jewel, since nobody could get decent flights anymore and the Hotel situation was more then horrible!

We go now on the Norwegian Gem for its New Years Bahamas cruise, that will be fun!

Archived