He can go!!!!!!!!

:D Some of you may remember my thread from the other day about 4 in a room - well, my friends ds CAN COME WITH US!!!!!!!!!! I am going to call RCI in a few minutes and book the inside room across the hall from my current D1 room. I am still going to pray that a quad room opens up and we will just suck it up and put 4 in my room. But if it doesn't - I will suck it up and pay for the extra room (which with today's prices is pretty much what I paid for my D1!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kathy

with RCI and some quads have opened! However, her system still wouldn't let her add a name - so she just emailed her supervisor and will keep my reservation open in hopes of adding him. She is supposed to email me with an answer tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RCI was able to add him to our room. So 4 in a D1 will suck - but that's okay - I have been in worse situations. I am just so excited there was room for him. Of course, we haven't said anything to him, so hope he wants to go. If not, I can always cancel him.

Kathy

It won't really suck. I had four in an ocean view and it was fine. with the balcony you really wont feel as cramped as you might think. remember, send the guys to the spa to shower.

RCI was able to add him to our room. So 4 in a D1 will suck - but that's okay - I have been in worse situations. I am just so excited there was room for him. Of course, we haven't said anything to him, so hope he wants to go. If not, I can always cancel him.

Kathy

I'm so happy that everything worked out for you, and yes, 4 in a cabin will be a bit much but think about how little time all of you will actually be in there together!!! You probably won't see the young ones until they're sleeping. :D There's always a silver lining to every cloud. Enjoy your cruise!

problem is getting ready for dinner. But i figure we can leave the boys at the pool and the girls can go take showers and change and then we can walk around the ship (maybe hit the gift shop!) while the boys shower. I am just so happy everyone can go. Of couse, it means my butt is sleeping on the couch - but as someone posted on another thread - i will ask for an egg crate and all should be well.

Kathy

Archived