Halloween

I've been on the Mariner for Halloween...........yes, they will dress up(crew/staff and passengers).....they will have a costume parade for adults and one for the kids............they also have awards for best costume,most original,etc........the Promenade as well as the rest of the ship will be decorated...................LOTS of carved pumpkins!!

We were on the Jewel last Halloween and the ship was decorated and some of the staff was in costume. A lot of the passengers brought costumes and they had a parade through the dining room (early seating). There were bowls of candy at the purser's desk and they had a costume party in the Safari lounge that night, with prizes for best costumes. The staff had also set up the Conference Room as a Haunted House.

I was on the Voyager for Halloween, a lot dressed up, a lot didnt. I had a group with me and most of us did, even one couple in my group won.

The trick is be original and creative.

We were on the Jewel last Halloween and the ship was decorated and some of the staff was in costume. A lot of the passengers brought costumes and they had a parade through the dining room (early seating). There were bowls of candy at the purser's desk and they had a costume party in the Safari lounge that night, with prizes for best costumes. The staff had also set up the Conference Room as a Haunted House.

We have celebrated Halloween on the Jewel of the Seas for the past two years and look forward to doing it again in 2008. The crew do a great job of decorating the ship for the holiday and there are parades, costume parties and all sorts of Halloween related activities. Enjoy.

We were on grandeur this past Halloween... very cool. If you're going to Mexico the timing could work out for "dia de los muertos" as well... it's kinda c cross between 'All Saints Day' and 'Memorial day'

There were some great costumes on our ship

The Cops won for best overall... and really played the part well.

916113323_HALLOWEEN(16).jpg.46caf375a86625244732708350681afc.jpg

My wife and I were "Nerd gets the girl"

1485475597_HALLOWEEN(12_5x7).jpg.aa472ee6a659c719ab31cff11546c6eb.jpg

The pumpkin carvings were cool (think like they normally carve watermellons)

HALLOWEEN.jpg.caec6ac96b960eef2ebb4c7ab1fb3f9a.jpg

Archived