shows at night

travmagic

We are going on the Triumph in July. I was womdering what the shows are like in the evening? I have read about the Legends show. Are they still doing that? What other shows do they have?

Is there somewhere I can find this info without bugging everyone with my questions?:D

We are going on the Triumph in July. I was womdering what the shows are like in the evening? I have read about the Legends show. Are they still doing that? What other shows do they have?

Is there somewhere I can find this info without bugging everyone with my questions?:D

Just got back Saturday off the Triumph. Wonderful World was the first night. Great show. We didn't go to every show. Tuesday was New Wave Magic. I think I dozed off and on during this show. Others loved it though. We didn't go to Wednesday's show, Dana Tison and Eddie Capone show. The Thursday show, Century Cafe, was my favorite. They did music from each era. It was really good. Friday was the Legends show. It only lasted 30 minutes. I totally fell asleep through most of it. It was people who were picked from karaoke that were really good to sing certain songs, and then some of the dancers from the shows sang as well. It definitely was not my favorite. I'm sure other people loved it though. All in all, I would say the shows were good and worth going to.

The Montreal jazz trio was very good. Caribbean Ecstasy was very good. The piano guy, Brad, is good. We went to one name that tune, and that was fun. Our room was right above the piano bar, so Brad sang us to sleep every night. Pretty cool! The Newlywed show is hilarious. You have to go to In The Bag. It was too hilarious. It was at 9:15 on Grand Cayman day, Wednesday. There are so many things to do. Everything was so much fun!!

Thanks for the info guys. I guess the Legends show wasn't quite what I htought it was going to be. Thanks, now I know what to expect.

There are 7 of us so I know we will have fun, no matter what.

Just got back Saturday off the Triumph. Wonderful World was the first night. !!

was this your welcome onboard show?-where they give you a hightlight of things to come?

I thought all ships did that.

Archived