Be Honest!!!!!!

They not only got my countdown timer goin', they trimmed 6 days off my departure date, and even listed me as having completed a Greek cruise!

EeeeeeeeHa!!!

I don't see anything about a Greek Cruise but I do see the Carnival Pride 7/15 not once but three times just like GoinCruisin. Looks like you need to try again. There is a forum for checking the countdown clocks if you need to work on it then see what it looks like. :)

You can call it "vulgar" but what do you call it when you put someone down because of where they shop? Could THAT be bragging? :eek: Nooooo it couldn't be now could it. :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm...a post from you....

Posted by CARIBBEANBLUESKY

We seem to be two peas in a pod, Chigirl. I wear suits, dresses, skirts/blouses every day for work, and my clothes are very comfortable. Of course, I don't get them from Wal-Mart.

Hell hath no fury like a gal who can use the "search (posters') posts" button

:D

I don't see anything about a Greek Cruise but I do see the Carnival Pride 7/15 not once but three times just like GoinCruisin. Looks like you need to try again. There is a forum for checking the countdown clocks if you need to work on it then see what it looks like. :)

Yep I see the same thing. Those little gremlins must have gotten into your signature code. Go check your signature and see if the code is listed back to back 3 times. :)

Any chance of getting you to move one of those countdown clocks down a smidge?? It really does a number to the page :o Perhaps put two on one line and one on the other??? WOuld be a big help! THanks!!!

Wait, you have 3 countdown clocks for ONE cruise?????

First, I couldn't BUY a stinkin' countdown clock...Now I got 3 of em'!!

Hopefully I did it right this time, and to the "Wiz of Roz"....

ATTA' Way!! Amen, havin' fun is what it's all about!

Everything is gone now - no signature at all. Sorry.

I agree.....and DarkJedi....I HAVE to ask you about the pic!! Is that really a slit up to the waist of your companion's dress?? Sorry, I know...VERY off topic!

Jennifer

yeah, I wondered the same thing and couldn't get the picture to enlarge. LOL

Um, I don't know how to tell you this but it's gone now. :eek:

Sorry if this is off topic, but do people really use the toilets in the public areas of the ship? I can't speak for women, but in cases where one needs to "sit down" :o , I would think a short walk to your cabin would be in order.

Just a random thought.

LMAO! Short walk??? No, going back to the cabin is not always convenient... I haven't "sat" on a toilet seat in more than 20 years, but that isn't necessary to do... as a woman, we learn the fine art of "hovering"... I guess in some cases, a walk back to the cabin would be the wise thing to do ;), but to pee?

I try to avoid the public bathrooms, but sometimes like Lucy said, it's not always convenient. My problem is usually the odor in public bathrooms. Some things need to be done in the privacy of your own cabin bathroom IMHO. :rolleyes:

nucrewzers: You have the right attitude.....have a wonderful cruise.....enjoy the anticipation.....it's so much fun!!!!!!

I promise you....I'll forget all the "bad stuff" and when the next cruise is in my sights.....and I get my doc's, either in the mail or by e-doc......I'll be doing the "doc-dance"....like no one else can!!!!!

And to some of you......get off your "high horse" and come down to earth.......so what if I'm opionated and "say-it-like-it-is"...we can still be friends!

I can foo-foo drink with the best you.....NO LIE!!!!!!!!

Good girl roz for hangin in there:)

PS: I heard you do a "mean" doc dance:p

Sorry if this is off topic, but do people really use the toilets in the public areas of the ship? I can't speak for women, but in cases where one needs to "sit down" :o , I would think a short walk to your cabin would be in order.

Just a random thought.

I do.

I know where they all are on whatever ship I'm on.

Sometimes it's NOT a short walk.

Any chance of getting you to move one of those countdown clocks down a smidge?? It really does a number to the page :o Perhaps put two on one line and one on the other??? WOuld be a big help! THanks!!!

Wait, you have 3 countdown clocks for ONE cruise?????

Whoa - Did Lucy just take a shot at someones siggy. :eek:

Whoa - Did Lucy just take a shot at someones siggy. :eek:

Nope... since it was dragging the page over so far, I asked if they could move one of them down... not a shot, just keeping everyone from having to scroll over... what is this, jump on Lucy day today Duck?

You can call it "vulgar" but what do you call it when you put someone down because of where they shop? Could THAT be bragging? :eek: Nooooo it couldn't be now could it. :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm...a post from you....

Posted by CARIBBEANBLUESKY

We seem to be two peas in a pod, Chigirl. I wear suits, dresses, skirts/blouses every day for work, and my clothes are very comfortable. Of course, I don't get them from Wal-Mart.

You make a good point and your point is well taken. If I recall correctly, I posted this comment during a discussion regarding whether it was acceptable to wear a Wal-Mart tank top outfit of some sort and flip flops with flowers on them to formal night. I don't believe that stating that one does not buy one's clothes from Wal-Mart is bragging, but I certainly should not have made such a comment during a discussion with participants who DO buy clothes at Wal-Mart. Thank you for taking the time to point this out to me. Happy cruising.:)

There's nothing "mean" about me......I'm a huggable/loveable/honestly spoken kind of gal......:)

Maybe too forthright....maybe too "in-your-face", maybe too, too much; However, I can't stand by and watch inequities go unnoticed or unsaid! I've offered myself to the San Diego Police, as a witness to what went down, the week of May 27th!

I'm well aware of my style.....I'm just not sure everyone else can take it!!!! Nor should you have to! I'm lots of fun and am not always angry about everything......:rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my words.....

BTW .....Since this all began Carnival has contacted me and offered a percentage off of our next cruise with them.....A hard offer to refuse!

I'll give the "Pride", (as was suggested), a try!

Again, thank you for all your input! ;)

You make a good point and your point is well taken. If I recall correctly, I posted this comment during a discussion regarding whether it was acceptable to wear a Wal-Mart tank top outfit of some sort and flip flops with flowers on them to formal night.

I like the tank tops that I got at the Del Sol shop on Aruba better. The Wal Mart ones tend to fall apart in the washing machine too quickly. :)

Lucy: I know there are places to find lists of the various/newer Carnival cruise ships......but, if you have a favorite one that leaves out of L.A./Long Beach (7 days or more), could you please recommend one to me. :)

Sorry about your cruise, that is too bad to pay for something and not get what you expected.:( :( My family has sailed on the Pride once before, about 3 years ago and we loved it so much that we are going again in July.:D :D In fact we talked my parents and my sister and her family into joining us. This was a most difficult task as my parents are usually in Europe for the summer. They have never cruised and always were galavanting around Europe, but we talked so highly of our last cruise that they decided to try a cruise. Hope they enjoy it as much as we did. They hooked themselves up in a Cat 11 wrap-around, so they at least enjoy the views.

pete -- i am baffled by your comment b/c you have been on many fantasy class ships. :confused:

My comment and personal observation didn't refer to a Fantasy class ship at all.

It was actually my Miracle sailing 3 years ago, going to Florida and the Bahamas in July (gee, I wonder why that wasn't selling :rolleyes: ).

My comment and personal observation didn't refer to a Fantasy class ship at all.

It was actually my Miracle sailing 3 years ago, going to Florida and the Bahamas in July (gee, I wonder why that wasn't selling :rolleyes: ).

If you are talking about the one sailing out of NY, probably not selling because of the high cost of NY ports? Not sure why they charge so much with such a lackluster itinerary. Disclaimer, I have not sailed on it, just looking at the price v. itinerary and assumed it was the NY port that brought the price up.

Just a random thought.

I can't speak for other women, but I sure can speak for the women in my family, and you are right we head to our own rooms if possible. Nothing worse than using a public bathroom and that goes for all public bathrooms. Why do you think we learned the hover method?:eek:

I agree.....and DarkJedi....I HAVE to ask you about the pic!! Is that really a slit up to the waist of your companion's dress?? Sorry, I know...VERY off topic!

Jennifer

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=515720

That topic has been discussed and DarkJedi stated it wasn't as high as it seems. The above link is his last review where he states that his wife was denied entry into the dining room due to the outfit she had on. She was asked to go back and change. Photos are in post #15. A controversial subject.

If you are talking about the one sailing out of NY,

Not currently. That particular itinerary has not been repeated since 2004, to the best of my knowledge.

The Miracle JUST returned to NY this Spring, taking over the Legend run of San Juan, St. Thomas, and Tortola.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=515720

That topic has been discussed and DarkJedi stated it wasn't as high as it seems. The above link is his last review where he states that his wife was denied entry into the dining room due to the outfit she had on. She was asked to go back and change. Photos are in post #15. A controversial subject.

Thanks...I always wondered about that dress. Now I know. :D

I wish I had it to flaunt. ;)

Archived