Help us choose a destination!!

mickym

A group of 18 of us went on a cruise to Alaska last summer. We had a GREAT time and want to go again. Now the trick is choosing the best destination. Please cast your vote between the following cruises.

Hawaii, Panama Canal or New England/Canada.

Thanks a bunch for you help!!

Boy those are tough choices.............

Hawaii and Panama Canal cruises are normally longer........I would go with one of those..........and we loved them both! I know that doesn't help but I would probably do Hawaii first and Panama Canal a close second.

Thanks for your help. I am still just as confused but love hearing from people who have done these cruises and what they thought. I know we will love any one we take but am looking for the one that will make everyone the happiest with the experience.

we went on celebrity to hawaii from san diego 14 days

what a trip of a lifetime.... everything about it was perfect,

and seeing all the different islands in hawaii was amazing,

I would chose hawaii,,

any other questions let me know , or email me

thanks

Melissa

As a matter of fact the Med. would be my personal choice but no one else in the group has metioned that as one of their considerations. It looks really great to me. Was that your favorite?

I found the PC boring and hot and would not do that trip again.

I also do not care for Hawaii and would not return.

IMO, New England in foliage season would be a wonderful cruise. Few kids and perfect weather. That would be my choice!

As a matter of fact the Med. would be my personal choice but no one else in the group has metioned that as one of their considerations. It looks really great to me. Was that your favorite?

Well, I have only been on one cruise, but it was the Med and it was incredible. Rome to Venice on the maiden voyage of the new Emerald Princess. Of course, the airfare is more expensive going to Europe than to fly to a US port for one of the other itineraries you mentioned, so that could be a factor in making your decision. I personally wouldn't do New England/Canada because I live in New England and don't need to spend the money to see places in my back yard.

Archived